Chapter 29: "You're What?"

One month ago on his day is when Lizzie had left. I feel so weak. I never knew how much she would mean to me. I don't hang out with the people at the table anymore. James, dan, Anna, and Chelsea are just all over each other. I was making my way to Chases how because he had something to tell me. I was nervous, because he said it had to be in person. I make my way to his house, and knock on the door. As soon as the door opened, my knees got weak. I was so scared. He smiled weakly.

"Hey. Come in." He says as he turned around and walked to his room. I followed.

We enter his room and I fall onto the bed. Chase shut the door and turned to look at me, with sadness in his eyes.

"What did you wanna talk about?" I ask him.

There was a silence with Chase looking at his feet.

"Chase?" I ask as he quickly looks up at me.

"I'm moving." He says.

"What? Where?" I ask in shock. I stand up, Chase walks closer to me.

"Across the water. Tin Can Bay" he replies.

"Well why?" I ask.

"Dads getting shipped to there. Its closer to where he works." He adds.

"When are you leaving?" I ask.

"In a week." He walks to sit on his bed. "I want to spend this last week with you." He adds.

"Same here." I sit next to him on the bed.

"Mum said you can stay here for the week. If you want?" He offers.

"That would make me feel better." I smile.

________________

Sort of short chapter but what do you think? :)

GUYS THERES LIKE A COUPLE CHAPTERS LEFT TILL THIS BOOK ENDS :'(

See you next chapter

~TempBear