Chapter 7 "In The Hospital"

I woke up in a hospital bed. My left eye was sore. What happened?

I look to my left to find Annabelle sitting on a chair next to the bed. "Leah, you feeling okay?" Annabelle stood up.

"Yeah I'm okay, what happened?" I ask.

"Long story, let me explain. We were at the party. Chase and Dan ended up on the floor punching each other when you ran over to get Chase of Dan, Chase swung his arm back and his elbow hit you hard in the eye. You passed out, Chase quickly got up and was holding your head up then lifted you up bridel style and ran you to the car, I followed. Chase sped to the hospital with me and you in the back seat and you were still unconcious. That was all last night." Annabelle explained.

"Where's Chase?" I asked. He was no where to be seen. Did he go back to the party and leave me here?

"He is in the cafe. He told me he hates himself because he hurt you." She started talking when the door opened. It was Chase. He didn't say a word.

'I'll leave you to alone." Annabelle walked outside and left Chase and I in the room, alone.

"Hey." I smiled at him. Even though he hurt me, he is still my bestfriend. It was an accident.

"Look Leah, I didn't mean it." I stopped him.

"I know, it was a accendient. Don't worry about it. I'm fine" I tell him. He told me that he hates himself so much because of it.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm doing fine" by this point Chase and I were looking into each others eyes. Is he going to kiss me?

He leans in to kiss me. Our lips so close to each other but the door opened. We quickly pulled away from each other. It was the doctor.

"Leah Calvet? You're free to go. Just watch your eye, it might swell up soon, luckly you wern't hit to hard. Have a good day." The doctor walked out. It was awkward for me. Chase held out his hand for me and I took it. He grabbed my other hand and helped me out of the bed.

I thanked him as he walked me to the car. Annabelle was leaning on the car when we got there. Chase unlocked the doors and helped me in the passenger side, and put my seatbelt on me.