Chapter 13: "Week 1 without him."

It's been about a week since Chase has been with his "Girlfriend" none of us at the table even bother to ask about her. As his best friend I should, but he's been ignoring me since she's been in the picture. The only time he has spoken to me is when she's not around, which is hardly ever. I speak to him, but he goes off with her. Some best friend I have.

He walked up to the table and sat next to me, his girlfriend not around.

"Hey Babe" he puts his arm around me.

I'm so uncomfortable. Why is he acting like nothing has happened. I move over letting his arm fall to the ground.

"What the hell, Leah?" He looks at me

"What? You ignore me for a week then come back like nothing's ever happened?!" I start yelling at him.

"I just got caught up Leah." He replies.

Everyone is sitting here not saying a word and just watching our fall out.

"Whatever." I stand up from the table crossing my arms and leaning on my left hip.

"I'm sorry, I promise, I'll..." He starts to talk.

"There you are." A voice comes from behind me. I turn around to find a girl in the smallest shorts I've seen. They could pass as underwear. With a pink crop top, with her stomach showing. Ew.

"Oh hey." He pushes passed me to come face-to-face with the skank. Huh, she can be friends with Chelsea.

"Chase? What the hell?" I turn around to find his back to me.

Them hugging. And her mouthing to me...

"He's mine."

My fist is clenched ready to punch Both of them, but I can't do that to chase. Because that's how good of friend I am.

They start to walk off and I grab chases upper arm turning him to face me.

"Chase, don't ditch me. We were gonna go fishing." I let go of his arm.

"Later Leah. I'm busy." He walked off with the skanky girl. Ew I hate her already. Taking my best friend away.

Later on, I'm at Annabelle's house again with Lizzie tagging along. We never hang out at Lizzie's because her parents don't think Annabelle is appropriate for Lizzie to being hanging around.

I finished explaining my feelings to Annabelle and Lizzie. Feeling like I was writing in my diary or something.

"I'd ring him if I were you." Annabelle handed me my phone.

"Should I?" I ask looking at the phone to see his contact details.

"I would. Just to sort everything out." Lizzie adds.

I press the "Call" button and put it on speaker. Waiting for an answer.

"I'm scared" I admit to the girls.

And After about 4 rings, he answered.

"Leah?" I hear his deep, raspy voice through the phone line..

_________________________________

Don't you just love cliff hangers ;);)

Sorry guys x haha

Plz plz plz check out my YouTube channel:

Http://www YouTube.com/twerkyteentemp01

The book trailer for this book link is: http://youtu.be/qn2VtFk22e4

So go check that out.

Thanks for reading it really means a lot

Love u xx

Smile you're beautiful 💜