Chapter 17: "Shes back."

"I'm so glad we're friends again Leah." He smiles as he holds my hand. It was low tide so we went down to the pontoon and walked across to the island. The water came up to my knees but Chase gave me a piggyback. We were walking on the sand holding his hand in my left hand and holding my flip flops in my right hand.

"Me too. I missed hanging out with you." I look at him. The lighting was perfectly on Chase. He's eyes sparkling like the ocean.

We reached the other end of the sand bank standing in ankle deep water.

"Wanna go for a swim?" Chase asked.

"Sure." I smile as I take of my crop top, showing my blue bikini top and my slightly tanned stomach. I left my denim cut offs on with my bikini bottoms under.

Chase took his shirt off showing his tanned body, 6pack and v-line. Yep. That's my best friend.

He came from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and spinning me around.

"Chase, put me down!" I scream and laugh.

He put my down and I turned to face him. Pushing him over. He fell back into the water.

"I'll get you." He stood up and chased me. Wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me down to the water. He got up and ran away laughing.

"Your gonna get it!" I yelled out and started running after him. I was running behind him and jumped on his back causing his knees to flinch. He spun around trying to get me off his back. My arms wrapped tightly around his neck and my legs sitting on his hips.

"Chase." A strange voice came from behind us. He spun around to find two girls standing there. He leg go of my thighs causing my to drop off his back. Are you kidding?!

"Hey. Chelsea and Anna" Chase smiled. Anna? Her name is Anna, she looks like a skank just like Chelsea, shorts that could pass as underwear, and tops that could be bras. Ew.

"Hi Chase." Chelsea smiled at him.

"Hey girls." He bite his lip. Ew here comes the flirting.

"We'll I'm gonna go. Bye Chase." I walk away him. It even responding. I'll just talk to him tonight or something.

But great. She's back.

_________________________

Poor Leah she was having so much fun with Chase :'(

The next chapter is going to be pretty upsetting. I got tears writing it, so hope you enjoy, and hope you learn something to! Can't wait for your reactions for the next chapter: Worse than the last time.

Thanks for reading!

I love u x