Chapter 23: A Broken Heart Closer.

Kinda a long chapter title but Ike excited or this chapter!

Love u all x

_________________

I've fully recovered now, and still haven't heard anything from my parents. They were meant to come back the day I tried to kill myself..I decided to ring dad. I was still at Annabelle's and it was 10:39pm at night. Today I admitted to Annabelle that I really do love Chase, I even think I'm in love with him...but the thing is he doesn't feel the same. I hope and wish he does but he doesn't.

I dialled the numbers and waited for my dad to answer. I haven't seen them in about 3 weeks now, and I've felt really lonely, but I've managed to cook, clean and look after myself as they've gone.

"Sorry, 555-1025 can't take your call right now."

I hung up angrily slapping the phone on my lap. I just want to talk to them. I feel abandoned.

My eyes opened slowly until I realised today I would be able to go outside in a whole week! I'm both nervous, and excited. My eyes shot open even wider, and I pulled the covers off me from the top corner, sliding my feet off the bed and pulling myself up.

A knock on the bathroom door made me jump as I was sliding into my jeans. I place my hand on the handle with only jeans and a blue bra on thinking it was Annabelle since her parents went out shopping early this morning.

I open it gasping to see who it was.

"Chase?" I quickly slam the door shut in his face. He can't see me without a shirt. I quickly throw my shirt on, rushing so I don't seem weird.

I open the door again, smiling.

"Leah." Chase laughs. "Your shirts on backwards."

"Uhh...yeah..I'm trying to....start a new trend." I make an excuse on the spot. This is so embarrassing.

"I'd follow that trend." He smiles. His eyes an amazing shade of blue, like a ocean sparkling in the moonlight.

I fix my shirt and head down to the skate park with Chase. He gently touches my hand and runs his fingers through mine as we walk. I can't help but smile at the ground, but then wanting to cry because I almost was gone...Chase all of a sudden lets go of my hand and brushed his fingers through his hand.

"Are you o-" I get cut off.

"Chasey!" A high pitch, familiar, annoying voice calls out. I get shoved aside and fall to the ground, scrapping my knee on the gravelled road.

"Anna." Chase replies. I look up to see her pulling Chase in for a hug. I stood up feeling ditched already, and he hasn't even left yet. I brush off the dirt and rocks off me to find Chase still hugging her. He looks at me with a guilty but innocent look on his face, I can't help but feel awkward.

"What's up babe." She pulls away from the hug, her back faces me as she twirls her hair.

"Nothing." He says and leans to his left side as my eyes lock with his. I walk to go to him, but keep walking to Annabelle's house.

"Leah wait." Chase grabs my wrist, his tight grip making it hard for my arm to escape, forcing me to turn around and lock my eyes with his again. I walk backwards his hand sliding off my wrist onto my hand, then letting go. I take a couple more steps before turning around and walking off, digging my hands deep in my back pockets of my jeans.

"I thought he loved me." I cry into Annabelle's shoulders.

"Sweetie, he does. Trust me. She's just another girl, but at the end of the day, he will always come back to you. Your the one for him." She lifts my head up. "And he's the one for you." I look in her beautiful green eyes.

"I don't think so. If you were the you would understand." I sob.

"I know how you feel, but just think of it this way. He will breaks your heart a few times, and another boys will too. But that just means you're one step closer to finding your true love." She smiles.

I let out a sigh. I don't know what to think anymore..

A knock on the door appears.

I stand up and wrap the dark purple sleeping bag around me. With shaky hands I open the door.

There stood a tall figure, leaning his shoulder on the side of the door, with his hands deep in his front pockets, and his left foot crossed over his right foot.

"Chase.?" I shakily let out, looking behind to find Annabelle sitting on the bed, her mouth in a O shape, and look back at Chase. Then too the floor,

___________________

What did you think?

Sad chapter?

Is #Lease a thing?

Tweet me: @TempanyLoves1D

Next chapter will be posted shortly.

-TempyBear xx