Chapter 24: "Go Away...Forever"

I slam the door shut, I don't want to speak to him. He done it again, on my first day out since what I done. He knocks on the door twice.

"C'mon Leah, I need to talk to you." He banged on the door once more. I lock it and walk to the other side of the room.

Annabelle stood up and walked over to where I was leaning against the wall holding my hands overtly face, trying to stop the tears.

"I think you need to talk to him." She moved my hands. "Dry your eyes. Smile, you're beautiful" she smiles trying to help me.

"No. If can't." I slide down the wall, sitting with my ones to my chest.

We sat here for a couple hour and Annabelle is not giving up. She's sitting on the bed listening to music. She had on "still into you" by Paramore.

I light knock came from the door.

"Please Leah, I've been here for hours just let me talk to you." He says from behind the door. I can't believe he's waited here for over 2 hours.

"C'mon Lea, he just wants to talk." Annabelle pleads me to open the door for Chase. I sighed and walk to the door, struggling to place my hand on the handle. I slowly turn it causing the door to unlock. I open the door to find Chase leaning on the opposite side of the hall, leaning against the wall.

"Finally." He playfully laughed then stopped to see my upset, hurt, facial expression. "Are you mad Leah?" He asked.

I shut the door behind me. "I'm not mad." I didn't get to finish.

"Thank god!" He whispered.

"Just upset." I find a sudden interest in the ground, instead of a Chase dreamy eyes.

"What?" He asked, not knowing what he had done for me to be like this.

"You completely ditched me on my first day fully recovered! In case you hadn't noticed Chase, I'm alone! I need you. I don't want you around them two, they're no good for you!" I look in his eyes, hardly seeing him with tears blurring my vision, but holding them back by blinking. I know I sound controlling but it's the truth.

"Lea...I can't."

"And why is that?" I cross my arms angrily.

"I'm dating Anna.." He looks to the ground.

"What?" A single tear falls from my eye and runs down my cheek.

"I'm sorry." He sees my tears, and my anger.

"How long?" I ask him. I kissed him like 2-3 days ago!

"The 23rd." That number stings.

"That's the night I almost died, Chase what the hell? Do I mean nothing to you?" I choke out the words, as a silence occurs, with Chase looking at the floor. "Didn't think so." I open the bedroom door.

"Leah please let me explain." He grabs my wrist.

"No. Go away!" I release my hand from his grip and walk in the bedroom, slamming the door behind me leaving Chase on the other side of the door.

"Leah..."

What? Did he just say that?

______________________

Next week you'll find out what he said ;)

OMG I was listening to "Change my mind" through this and omfg I'm crying :( I love 1D so much! <3

Please vote, comment, share, and follow

Tweet me :) @TempanyLoves1D

I always reply :)

See u next Saturday for two new chapters ;);)

-TempyBear xx