Chapter 3 "The suprise"

I followed as Chase out his foot down grabbed his skateboard, I did the same. He looked at me with a dimpled smile, it was so cute! Wait? Cute? Chase cute?! What is with you today Leah!

He held out his hand for me, and I took it. Our fingers sliding into each others. Our fingers fit together perfectly like two puzzle pieces. He lead me to the edge of the water, my toes just touching the water and the little boat waves would come to the shore. He pointed out to the water as a dolphin were showing off and jumping out the water. It was so beautiful, and I'm so glad I got to share it with chase.

We stood there for about an hour watching the dolphins, then decided to go get some breakfast. So we went into town which is about a half an hour walk but we were skateboarding so it took about 15 minutes.

We sat at our tables. In this cafe you order yourself on a computer at your table. I went to put in my order. "Here let me" Chase offered.

I smiled.

"let's see, small plate of pancakes, with syrup and ice-cream. Chocolate thick shake, and a hash brown." He smiled with his dimples. "how'd you know I order that?" I asked as I winked at him.

"Leah, you're my bestfriend I know everything about you. I know your breakfast order." He starts singing

"Your secret tattoo, the way you change moods

The songs that you sing when you're all alone

Your favorite band, and the way that you dance" I stopped him there. "why are you singing my Favourite bands song?" I asked as I giggled.

"because they are special to you, that's makes them special to me. One direction are totes amazeballs" He joked.

"Totes a what?" I asked?

Chase looked at his knees and smiled "don't worry" he blushed

"Okay I have you order here. small cakes with syrup and ice-cream, a hash brown and a strawberry think shake. Also..." Chase interrupted.

"That was a chocolate think shake actually."

"Chase it's okay. Strawberry will do thanks" I smiled

"Also...a bacon and egg burger with a vanilla thick shake" the waiter placed our meal on the table and stormed off.

"Babe, why don't you go ask for your chocolate thick shake?" He asked in concern.

"This will do. Thanks Chase" I smiled.

After we finish eating, we head to the front counter to pay.

"okay so today that comes to $23.55" Paul served us.

I went to grab out my purse and as I did Chase had already paid.

"Chase. I can pay" I went to give my half to Paul.

"No, Leah it's okay. Trust me, it's fine."

I sighed and put my money away.

"Thanks Paul." I smiled and went to walk off.

"Cheers Paul." Chase followed.

We rid back to the park, and head to ramps.