Chapter 10: "New friendship?"

I ran from Chases house and stop running. I can't go to Annabelles house. So I turn around and walk slowly to Lizzies.

As I'm walking I hear my phone whistle in my pocket.

"That's Chase's message tone.." I say to myself stopping on the side of the road and unlocking my phone. As I read I can feel tears fall out of my eyes, down my cheaks and onto the ground.

Message received from: Chaseey ♥

I'm done Leah. delete my number.

Received at: 4:27pm

What? Does this mean he doesn't want to be my friend anymore?

"Could this day get any worse" I sceam up into the clouds, crying even more than I was before.

I ended up on the grass crying into my hands. Suddenly in started to pour down rain. Standing up with the rain covering the tears, I'm frozen. Just thinking about Chase. I then hear lightning which snaps me back to reality, as I start to keep running to Lizzies house.

I'm finally there, as drops of water would fall from the ends of my hair. I knock on the door three times expecting Lizzie to answer.

I was about to knock again as the door swung open.

"Oh my god, Leah? What happened?" Lizzie looks from my head to my feet and back up.

"Long story. Hey, could I stay here tonight? I ask her. No way was I going home like this dad will tease me for crying like a "Little girl"

"Sure come on, let's get you cleaned up." She held onto my shoulder and let me inside. This is the first time I've had one-on-one time with Lizzie, and so far, I love it.

Later on in the night were talking whist sitting on Lizzies bed. I explained the whole thing to her and I've stopped crying.

"I'm gonna have a shower." I stood up and walked to her bathroom locking the door behind me.

As I stand in the shower with the walm water falling down my body. I just stand under the water and think about life and everything.

I get out and get changed into the spare clothes Lizzie laid out for me.

I slip ln grey sweat pants and roll them up to my knees and a plain white t-shirt.

Laying on the mattress and just talking to Lizzie feels natural. it's like we have been best friends for years.

"Goodnight" I finally say, rolling over to face the wall.

"Night." Lizzie puts on her sleeping mask and drifts to sleep.

I think this is a beginning of an amazing friendship.

______________________________________

Sorry guys if this was a boring chapter. it's like 11:00pm here and I'm going to bed so night x

remember to vote and comment

I'm thinking about adding some new people into the group so comment ur name and a quick description of your self and appearance if u want to be in it. xx