Chapter Thirteen; Not Mutual

(June 3rd, Saturday, 2017, 8:00AM)

Darks POV;

I sat on the couch staring down at (Y/N) as her lips caressed the tip of my member, licking and sucking on the head of it. "Take it slow baby.. I know you just woke up.." I purred softly as I put my head back in relaxation and pleasure. Her mouth slowly started to surround my girth, bobbing up and down softly, only little gags coming from her. Her mouth so wet and warm while her tongue slide down my shaft with the rest of her. I felt her hands start to grip my thighs a bit more as she got further down my member. My hand slowly moved down to grasp a handful of her hair, tugging and then pushing her head down more on me. She started to whimper as she was close to the base of my member, it was ecstasy to my ears. "That's it, sweet thing..." I moaned at her as I was close to my release. I let her mouth stay there for a moment before letting her move up and down again. I could see her sweet (E/C) eyes watering softly as she continued and I bit my lip, pulling her off and holding her there as I cam on her chest and face.
Her blushing and now shyness from the little mess I gave her made me smirk heavily. She panted softly and then looked up at me innocently. It was impressive to see her so obedient and still so naive. "Clean yourself." I said chuckling softly. She went to get up and I stopped her. "You know what I mean." My smirk grew and so did her redness. She began to lick the cum that she took from her chest and face off of her fingers.

I pulled my boxers back up and then grabbed a tissue from beside me on the end table of the couch and pulled her up into my lap, cleaning the rest off of her chest and face. "Good girl." I praised her and held her chin, making her look up at me. "Remember what I said about making noise though?" I asked smirking still. "I-I tried really hard to be quiet. I swear, sir.." she pouted at me. I chuckled softly. "I'm sure you did.. I think you forget that my kindness isn't your advantage and not my weakness." I sighed. "Only a few hits with the crop for this one.. because you say you tried." I smiled and picked her up, going to the play room with her in my arms. She was whimpering and gripping my shirt in her fist, nuzzling my chest as I walked. Something in me made my feet stutter and almost stop moving when I was outside of the playroom door as I looked down at her. I quickly shook the feeling off and continued to walk into the playroom. She only gripped tighter to my shirt when I tried to pull her away from my chest, shaking her head no. My smirk started to twitch gently, almost fading before it came back again, finally pulling her away from me and stripping quickly, tying her to the bed. Her breasts were perfectly exposed to me. I tried to keep my attention there, but her crying made it very hard to stay focused.

My smirk continued to twitch as I walked over and got the crop whip. "P-please, sir..." she begged and sniffled. I ran my hand through my hair, tugging at it softly and taking a hard inhale and exhale of air. How was this becoming hard for me. I finally got my cool and turned back around to face her. She was squirming and pouting. I came over to her and gently dragged the whip down her chest and smacked the bed hard with it. "You'll listen to me." I said in a stern tone. "Now, no more crying. I don't want to hear it." I growled. She sniffled and nodded, her lips quivering. "Y-yes, sir..." Her words stuttered out. I stared at her for a bit, looking over her body, seeing some of the marks I had left on her. I again dragged the whip down her chest, stopping at her belly button. "Only four for each.." I said gently and started with her right breast. Rubbing the crop over her her nipple a few times before tapping it with slight force then the same for the left breasts. She was biting her lip quite roughly, closing her eyes while her toes curled out of anxiety. I looked over her facial expression and my smirk did completely drop. I had never felt this entitlement of remorse.

It confused me, blinding my judgement and I got very angry. I ran my hand through my hair again, tugging harder. I repeated the process, this time harder. She started to cry again, trying her best to not whimper. Her nipples were darkening in colour, showing the irritation it was causing. I practically frowned now. I felt disgusting. Again I continued, hitting them even harder. She gasped and yelped softly. I regretted it again, this time it being much worse. The room seemed to be getting small, more tight than usually. She eventually calmed down and opened her eyes and she saw the shame on my face and panted softly still. "I thought this is what you liked?" She asked me with tears in her eyes. I growled and untied her, snapping my fingers and disappearing after that. I got out of the house and walked to the bar I always went to when I felt a session of self loathing coming on. I hit the bar counter twice, indicating that I wanted a shot of vodka. I heard the bar stool creak gently as I moved in it. It smelt of sex is in this place, that's why I liked it.