Chapter Eleven; Restrianing Flowers

(April 6th, Thursday, 2017, 9:04AM)

I woke up the next morning, surrounded by Dark and his arms still. I felt something in my hair and then it started to move. It was his hand, he was petting my hair, stroking it softly. I moved my head to look up at him, sniffling as he looked down on me, the slightest grin on his face. I smiled and sunk myself back down onto his chest. I nuzzled him and tried to fall back asleep but I slowly felt his hands moving down my back, getting lower and lower towards my ass and I squirmed a bit, not wanting that right now. "Relax.." He whispered. "I'll be gentle this time..." His words were soft and smooth, making me swoon as he grasped my ass. I bit my lip a little and hid in his chest, embarrassed by how much I enjoyed him touching me like this. "Ah ah..." He scolded a bit and tilted my chin back up. "You know I like to watch.." His purring continued and I blushed roughly as he moved me to lay on my back. "You're such a good girl...." Dark purred to me in a deep tone. "What do you want me to do to you?" I was taken back by these specific words and he started to nip at my earlobe. "I-I don't know..." I said a little startled by all of this so early in the morning. "Why don't we do a little role play... huh?" He asked purring to me. "L-like what?" I asked, he grew a smirk. "What kinda scenarios do you like to be put in? What's your sexual desires? I can meet any of them." He smirked still as I got shier. "I'll just read your mind if you won't tell me.." He chuckled and I nodded. "Go ahead.." I said in a quiet tone. I let him in my mind and he started to chuckled a bit evilly, listening to what I wanted him to do to me. "You like it when I control you don't you?" He purred and gripped my ass. "I have an idea for you dirty little flower."

Narrators POV;
After a long time of Dark rubbing and grip (Y/N)'s ass and kissing her neck he snapped his fingers, making her body immediately go limp and pass out. "We sure are gonna have fun with this one..." He purred out loud. He snapped his fingers again and he made it so they were in a different place, making her hallucinate about her surrounds, making it look like she was in a ditch. When she finally opened her eyes she was covered in mud and the sound of police sirens were getting closer, she was terrified. "Help!" She yelled, clawing at the sides of the ditch she wasn't able to get out of. The sirens roared, blue, red and white lights flashed as the car stopped on the assumed road above. After a moment, a door opened and again slammed closed. "Put your hands up!" A strong and intimidating voice yelled. She immediately slid down the mud covered ditch and put her hands up, terrified by the man standing out of the ditch, looking down on her. The figure proceeded to move down the ditch, keeping his eyes on her the whole time. He got down in the ditch and grabbed her hands, putting them behind her back and cuffing her. "You're being arrested for disturbing the peace..." He purred. Immediately she knew it was Dark and she squirmed trying to get away, so confused with what was happening. She didn't realize that he was making her hallucinate this as little bit of a roll play with 'officer' and 'criminal'. He purred in her ear for a moment before proceeding to lead her up the ditch to the back of his police car. He shoved her in and closed the door, driving to the police station and taking her inside the station. It seemed that there was no other officers around. "Ma'am... do you realize what you've done here?" He asked, sitting her down in the interrogation room. "I-I.." she was blushing roughly as Dark was staring her done, sitting down across from her now. "Something wrong? You seem to be nervous... are you keeping something from me?" He smirked a bit as he pulled up his sleeves. "If you don't tell me... I'll have no choice but to take.. control of the situation." His eyes peered at her as she got more and more flustered.

Eventually he got up and sighed. "I really hate to have to make the words come out of you.. but if it's what I have to do, I have no problem." He chuckled as he flexed a bit, purposely straining his neck to show the veins that were popping softly. She shivered at the sheer dominance and strength of him, how he'd intimate her. It drove her more than crazy to think of him touching her. "So we can do this the hard way... or the easy way." He purred to her as he spoke softly. "Just admit that you are guilty with disturbing the peace." He said with a soft smile. She looked at him funny. "I don't remember doing anything wrong..." she said a bit scared of the consequences from this answer she gave. "Wrong answer sweetheart." He purred to her, leaning across the table and grabbing her cuffed hands that laid there, pulling her up to her feet and making her lean across the table as well. "You disturbed my peace sweetheart... I'll have my way with your deviant little ass." He smirked and held her there as her breathing hitched from the way he gazed at her. With in a spilt second he moved and had her pressed against the small rooms wall, nipping at her neck. He had moved back against the wall, turning her head to the side and giving him much more access to her perfectly sculpted neck. He loved how her neck complimented her face, the skin being nice to touch, but better to lick and suck off of. His hands gripped her thighs as he held her up against the wall with them. "You want it the hard way don't you, you little slut... you love being controlled by me.. I'm gonna fuck you til you love me sweetheart and there is nothing you can do about it.." He purred and rasped in the most sensual tone he had used against her now shaking legs. He pulled both of her legs to wrap around him, purring as he moved her handcuffed hands over her head, staring into her eyes. She was panting gently. He moved his other free hand up to her throat, gripping one side of it, tilting it and leaning in, licking the unoccupied side. She moaned almost immediately. "Just something about the way you taste.. if only you could taste what I taste.." "I-I never meant upset you officer.." She moaned at him, following along with his little game. "It's too bad that you did. For your sake at least. Just listen and I'll be gentle. For the most part." He purred. "So you'll be a good girl?" He asked and she nodded. "I'll be good.." she purred to him. "Mmm... I like it when you listen.. you sound so innocent."

He slowly ran his hand down her chest, starting to pull down her pants. She squirmed softly and arched her back, making it easier for him to pull her pants down. He sucked on her neck, continuing to strip her until she was down to nothing. "Fuck you're pretty..." he smirked. "Such a sweet little thing."

She started to purr, you could head how turned on she was. He started to grind himself against her core. "Officer.. please fuck me.." she purred and begged. He nodded. "You're such a good girl... I know you want me.. you always have.. you're just scared to except what I am." He purred and unzipped his pants, pulling off his shirt as well. He reached up and took the cuffs off of her as he lined his member up at her entrance. Her arms fell, resting on his shoulders. After kissing all over her upper body he slowly pushed into her and she gasped."Fuck." She cried out, purring and hiding in his shoulder as she gripped to him. "Watch your language, slut." He growled and thrusts one time with force and she yelped, nodding. "Listen and be quiet..." He purred and gripped onto her hips tighter. She shuddered as he licked all the way up her neck to her jaw. "Mmmm.." She moaned as he slowly started to thrust continuously, keeping every pump timed perfectly to meet her g spot. She hid her face in his neck when he started to speed up, feeling the warmth in her lower abdomen warm underneath her. "F-faster..." she begged and he growled at her, biting and sucking on her neck. "I won't tell you one more fucking time.." he hissed and he grunted and picked her up. He moved her over to the table in the middle of the small room, pulling out and bending her over the table, positioning his  member at her entrance again, pushing in and starting to pound her from behind. "Good girl... that's it.." he grunted as she whimpered and purred. Moments of grunting and thrusting went on, he left bite marks and hickies all over her body, making sure to mark his god forsaken territory that she ultimately was. He felt himself wanting to release inside of her, knowing she had already cam twice from his sporadic thrusts. His pumping got faster and much harder all of the sudden as he was working out his orgasm inside of her while she convulsed around him. "F-fuck.. please Officer!" She cried out in pleasure, arching her back roughly as they both cam in unison, his grunting and panting filling the air as did own her moans.

After a few moments of his panting calming he pulled out, making her gasp as she felt the fluids seep from her. "F-Fuck..." she stuttered as her legs started to give out. Dark moved and picked her up bridal style, examining her body again and looking at all the purple and greenish coloured marks covering her skin. After staring at her sweat dripping and tiredly cute face, he snapped his fingers, making her pass out again into a much deep sleep this time, making her hallucinations fade away, making her wake back up in his bed. Still in his arms and cozy safe, but the purple marks on her body making it more than clear that this was more than a hallucination. It was a fantasy that he had completely conquered for her. She yelped when she tried to move her legs as they were sore from her sexual 'beating'. He hushed her and held her tighter to him. "You did very good, little flower. Just make sure to shut your fucking mouth better next time." He purred and kissed her forehead. She nodded immediately. "I-i will.. I promise." She said in the softest most innocent voice she could conjure at that specific wording impactful moment. "Thank you.." she said blushing up at him. "It was my pleasure, sweet thing." He smiled and winked. "Well yours too I suppose but that doesn't count." He chuckled to himself and pet her head. "Now, sleep. You're gonna be sore for a while, might as well like laying in bed and pass some time." He shrugged and pulled her against his chest. "And that's an order." He chuckled. "Yes, officer." She replied and giggled. "God you're a corny little fuck aren't you?" He asked and she nodded. "Just how I like it." He chuckled once more before the world calmed down and went quiet for her peaceful sleeping session.