Chapter Ten; Lost Boys

(April 5th, Wednesday, 2017, 8:01AM)

I was happily sleeping in my bed when I felt something poke my arm and then softly grab it and turn me to lay on my back. "Hmmm.." I groaned and opened my eyes in the dark room. "It's time to wake up." A stern but gentle voice said to me. I groaned again as a small light was turned on and it hurt my eyes. "Oh don't be a baby." The voice said in a slightly annoyed tone. "I was sleeping quite well... Not that you care.." I muttered the last part under my breath. "Watch that." He said. "I'm not one to be patronized.." He growled with the same annoyed tone again. I nodded after he spoke, not feeling like retaliating at the moment, a beating wasn't what I specifically wanted. "Master.." I said quietly as he waited for me to get up. He looked at me and raised his eyebrow. "Do-do you think we could do something today...?" I asked twiddling my thumbs. "And what would that be kitten?" He asked snakily with a hiss at the end of his sentence. "I-I want to go to a park." I said gently. He chuckled and a small grin came to his face and he patted my head. "I suppose my little flower deserves a little sun light. Why not." He shrugged and I smiled. "If you run away, I'll find you and gut you like a fish though." He said staring me down. I nodded and looked up at him gently, staring at his neck. "We will leave after we eat breakfast. Which I would like made for me.." he said starting to walk out of the room and I got up and followed, only in my panties and a shirt.

I hurried to the kitchen, running past him down the hall and started to cook. I heard him stop walking behind me and bringing his arms around my waist, moving his face close to my neck and taking a deep inhale of my scent. "Mmm..." He purred, making me blush as I scrambled the eggs that I cracked into the small bowl.

His hands slowly moved to my panty line, rubbing under the material that covered my pelvic area. "It's always so soft on you right here.." He rasped as he nipped at the sensitive  skin on my neck. My immediate reaction was to arch my back, pressing my ass gently against his crotch as I moaned to him. He chuckled darkly and continued to tease me, making me stop scrambling the eggs. "Who owns you?" He asked in a seductive tone. "M-Master..." I whimpered softly and he nodded, giving my neck one last sloppy kiss as he pulled his body away from the warmth of my own. My flustered state left me a bit unresponsive to what he was saying and he grabbed my ass, making me yelp. "Don't forget it, flower." He then let go of my ass and walked away to sit on the couch. Me and my eggs had been scrambled in a different way at this point but I knew I had to focus on making him breakfast which I did. After a good ten minutes I finished our food and set the table. He came and sat at the top of the table as he always did. I set his food down and a drink to wash it down. After getting my own breakfast, I sat down beside him as usual and began to eat. He stared me down as he ate, the usual routine for breakfast. Everything seemed to familiar to me at this point, I hadn't even cried over being taken away from my life in a few months. This was my reality and I didn't seem to mind it anymore. I was used to his words, action, and terribly cruel personality.

I looked up from my plate this time, looking at his neck to avoid eye contact. "Do you think I'm pretty?" I asked him softly. He chuckled again. "If I didn't think you were at the least gorgeous why would I go to all this trouble?" He asked. "That is besides fucking with your mind, which is still quite amusing." He said finishing his toast. I nodded softly, confused by his torturous ways. I sighed and finished my food and then cleaned up our dishes and the kitchen. "When you are done go get dressed and I guess we'll go to a park." He said stretching and then heading towards his room. I finished the dishes and walked back to my room, peaking in his room to see him changing and I looked away. I entered my room and tried to find something cute to wear but there was practically nothing that I could wear in public. I sighed as I sat on the floor holding my head in my hands. Suddenly there was a knock on my wide open door. I turned to look at him and he had a few articles of clothing. He came in and set them beside me. "Just so people don't stare when you are practically naked in the park, especially with these outfits.." He said looking in my drawer and seeing all the lingerie outfits he had put in there himself. "When I'm horny I have bad taste in clothing.." He said as he folded and put the pair of pink lace panties back in the drawer, shaking his head as he walked out of the room. I chuckled into my hand so he wouldn't hear me and then looked at the clothes he had brought me. It was a nice comfy sweater... It was my sweater from my house... how did he. I always forgot that he wasn't just some creep and could do things others couldn't of course. Like for one breaking into my house whenever he feels fit. Well, to go the with the sweater he also brought me some black pants.