Chapter Seven; Blissful Gratification

(March 13th, Monday, 2017, 1:34PM)

It had been a solid two months of being stuck here with him and things had barely gotten better. He started me on a schedule. Get up at eight AM, Shower after eating at nine AM, between nine and eleven I would do as he asked, eating lunch at eleven thirty....ect. It was hard for me, mostly because he didn't give me a lot of alone time.

I sat at the kitchen table as Dark sat across from me, eating his lunch. I had already ate today so I didn't ask for any food but he made me some anyway, it just sat in front of me while I stared it down. It was just a simplistic sandwich. I don't know what was so entrancing about it to me. I had nothing else to look at other then the crusted fresh bread infront of me. "Eat, I don't want a malnutrition toy. End up looking like brittle barbie doll.." He muttered and I started to eat as I didn't feel like getting yelled at. My emotion had started to come back a bit, the numbness fading the more he spoke to me in a calm fashion. His yelling had subsided subsequently according to the situation of course.

Sexual commands were much worse than the others as it was harder to get me to preform fellatio than do the dishes. "Here, take my plate and then wash yours when you're done. Then I want you on your knees." He said actually sounding calm for the most part which helped with my frustration of not being able to resist without repercussions. I finished my ridiculously dry sandwich and then took the plates, heading to the sink and starting to wash the plates. I thought about what he was going to do. Anything involving me being on my knees around here was usually bad for me.

I finished the dishes and put them away. Heading to the couch and sitting on my knees as Dark was no where to be found at the moment, I just had this aching feeling in my stomach that something bad was going to happen. I heard something move and I turned around and looked over the couch to see nothing. When I turned back he stood in front of me, towering me as he smirked down at me. "At least you're learning to listen." He purred and moved his hand up and I flinched, closing my eyes and waiting to be hit. "Good little flower." He rasped, his hand under my chin and gently scratching like you would a cat. His hands were cold on my warm skin and I almost started purring from how soothing it was. "I can tell you know.." He said smiling down at me. "T-Tell what?" I asked. "You like being touched. I know if I wasn't so hard on you, you would treat me like your king." He smirked again. I blushed a little and looked down, knowing that it was somewhat true, I was scared Stockholm syndrome would set in or something fucked up like that.

"If you keep acting like the good little toy I know you can be, you'll be rewarded more often than not." Dark said moving his hand to run his finger tips down my throat and then pulling away from me completely. I looked at the ground embarrassed. "Look at me, darling." He said placing his hand under my chin again and lifting it, moving my face towards him as he crouched down. He stared at the corner of my lip, looking very intensely. "I knew it." He purred. "You've kept your own little secret from me that you don't even know about. In the corner of you lips there is a hidden kiss." He smirked softly. "Too bad I can't caress those lips with my own." He said and then now stared at my eyes.

I knew not to look back in his eyes, it was a rule. Don't look me in the eye. It was one of his first rules. Then he spoke to me.

"Look into my eyes." He said. I hesitated heavily and then moved to look into them, so black and soulless, whatever Dark was, his creator had pure hatred in him while processing this man, or thing. It was like he was looking past my eyes, seeing my deepest darkest spot of my mind, my desires, what I really wanted. "Beautiful (E/C) eyes." He smiled then and moved quickly, picking me up in his arms and carrying me like a baby to the play room. When we walked in he didn't close the door which made me more comfortable in many ways, feeling like I almost wasn't trapped. Dark laid me down on my back and stood above me. "This is what we are gonna call, Gratification sessions. This is where I as your master am going to pleasure you personally. Think of it as a reward. I'll be putting your pleasure above my own in these times. If you are not happy with what I am doing, tell me to stop. I am focusing on you. Seeing what makes you tick will be good for future experiences." He said smiling down at me. I kinda liked this idea, like a lot. He was damn attractive. As much as I despise this man, he had a body that could most likely make straight men swoon over him.

He pulled off his t-shirt and I stared at his chest, thick and pale with his skin tone making him look even more toned and muscular. "See something you like." He asked smiling. 'Yeah, a narcissistic.' I thought to myself trying not to laugh as I nodded my head. "Strip." He said. I sighed and nodded again and stood up, stripping in front of him, feeling those cold eyes on my body as I always did. Once I was done I laid back down and looked up at him. He smiled down at me, looking over my body. "I'm just gonna try a few things, alright? I already know what you like.. I just wanna see how fast you can cum from them."

Authors POV;

He climbed on the bed, getting in between her legs right away and starting up at her neck, lifting her head into his hand as he started to kiss her neck with a bit of roughness, but it only added to the intensity she felt growing between her legs, making it hard for her to keep them spread from the wetness that was proceeding to seep from her core. "M-Mmm.." Her whimpers were sweet and soft from the nibbling on her that he provided while his hand that wasn't busy supporting her neck trailed down her stomach, coming to her panty line and rubbing gently. "Ha... You like that don't you?" He asked nuzzling her neck and pecking at it once. "Tell me how much you like it flower.." He smirked as he started to rub her clit and lick at the most recently made hickeys on her purpley blue neck. Her moans got louder and she started to squirm from her pleasure. "That's it, let master make his little flower feel nice.." He rasped and she gasped softly as a finger was inserted into her, a very cold one. Then another one came in soon after the first finger practically filled her already, he started to pump them, making her drool from his putting pressure on her walls. "A-Agh... Master.." She moaned. He's ears perked up from that and he licked his lips, it being the only genuine time she had called him master without being told or forced. "You keep this shit up, you'll be begging me to stop making you cum..." He growled in a seductive tone before continuing on her neck. His fingers got more aggressive and it felt amazing when he curled them against her front wall. "H-Hu..." She gasped and panted roughly. "I-I'm gonna.." "Cum?" He rasped finishing her sentence. "Cum for me." He said, his fingers curling against her front wall, making her convulse quite roughly around him, twitching and, gasping from the orgasm that she was experiencing. "Gooey and wet..." He purred and pulled his fingers from her core, bringing them up to his mouth and deviously inserting them into his mouth, licking off her sweet cream.

Her panting was wisdom to him, making his thirst for her grow with intensity. "You're such a good little flower." He rasped, smirking as he looked down at the masterpiece he had made amongst her pussy. He cackled a bit darkly as she herself was still panting, off in her own little orgasmic world. He started to kiss down her neck, and continued down, stopping at her fully erect nipples from his body rubbing up against them. "How could I somewhat ignore these sweet little things.." He purred pinching one as he leaned himself into the other and flicked his tongue on it, making her shiver, with the attention back on him. He looked up at her as he leaned further, suckling softly on that one as the other was pinched. Her gasps were airier than they had been before. "P-Please.. Just..." She whimpered and he laid off a bit, pulling away and licking his lip as he kept traveling down her body, holding her hip the whole time. Eventually he arrived at her panty line and started to nibble softly, licking as well, even starting to leave the oddest looking hickies over her boarder. He pushed her legs out quite widely, making her lower lips move apart softly, the cum that was already there, sticky and warm. His chuckle was very intimidating, to the point of being menacing and making her shy again, watching him hover over her own core. He slowly moved in, licking at her thigh first and then moving closer to the middle of her body, inhaling her scent. "Fuck.." He growled before he started to lap at her clit, licking up all of her cream from her previous cumming. She gasped feeling his almost cold tongue on her clit, at least it was cold compared the warmth coming from her soaking core. His hands now gripped her thighs roughly, lifting them and putting them over his shoulders and burying his face in her slit, licking and sucking on her clit thoroughly. Her hands tugged on her own hair now, so surprised by his pleasureful actions she had no idea what to do with herself. "Ag-Agh!" she moaned at the top of her lungs. Her back arched harshly with the balling of her orgasm in her lower abdomen. "F-Fuck!" She yelled, cumming ruggedly into his mouth and he growled at the taste of her.