Three Days of Despair: Day 2

(Warning: this day will contain more mention of murder.)

(Welcome back to the Three Days of Despair challenge: TimTorc edition! I hope yesterday's weren't too bad. I ran out of ideas for ways for a character to kill themselves that I haven't used.

Second day of despair includes: yandere, kidnapping, and insanity.

All of these were requested by @fandom_queen_4life.

Enjoy the feels~)

(First shot: Scenario 9 with a Yandere Simulator feel. Tim is Yan-chan, Torc is Senpai. Other characters are in the same school and they are all around the same age.)

Tim giggled as he watched Torc from afar as he laughed with his brother. He couldn't help but think that Torc was completely adorable when he laughed.
"Tim? What are you doing?" Tom asked his brother, making him turn around suddenly.
"Nothing!"
"Whatever." Tom chuckled good-naturedly. "Ready to go home?"
"I forgot something in my locker. Just start heading home, I'll catch up with you in a little bit." Tim stated. Tom nodded and started leaving their school's campus, fixing the backpack on his shoulders. Tim walked back into the school, since they were outside, and started heading to his locker before he noticed something that made him stop in his tracks. Someone was talking to Torc and making him laugh, and it wasn't Tord. It was a short-ish male in a dark green hoodie with part of his brown hair dyed pink. Tim narrowed his eyes at the male. How dare he make his Torc laugh? He was probably even flirting with him.

   Tim stormed off to his locker, throwing it open once he put in the code. He was going to grab a notebook he had forgotten, but, instead, he reached in and grabbed a jacket. He pulled it out, shaking the clump until a knife fell out. He smirked and threw the jacket back into his locker and picked up the knife, putting it into his pocket. He then walked back down the hallway, seeing the boy start to walk away from Torc and leave him alone. He walked over to him with a fake smile on his face.
   "Hello there." He greeted.
   "Sup?" The teenager responded, having a layed back smile. It made Tim sick, as well as the smell of weed around him.
   "Who might you be? I've never met you before."
   "I'm Ded. Me and my brother just moved here." 'Ded' explained. Tim nodded and started walking down the hallway, followed by Ded.
   "Do you know your way around the school?"
   "Not exactly. Want to give me a tour?" Ded asked and laughed. Tim made himself chuckle.
   "Sure."

   As he led Ded around the school, he thought of ways to kill him. He had a knife with him, sure, but he didn't want to get caught. Once they reached the high-up roof of the school, he knew what he was going to do. He led Ded to the edge and leaned against the railing. Ded, wanting to look cool, sat on the railing. Perfect, Tim thought. The two talking for a moment before Tim slowly made his way around Ded and shoved him off of the balcony. All he heard was a scream and a splat, and he chuckled darkly, putting his knife into his backpack, and walking home.

(I actually would love to continue that one. That was fun.)

(Second shot: Scenario 8. One of them is in an insane asylum. The other tries to bring the person back to sanity, but fails. Thanks to something they say/do to the insane one permanently sends them over the edge.)

   Torc chuckled, almost to himself, as he sat in the room. It had metal walls and a metal door, to which he could barely see out of. His brother had deemed him insane for some reason, he couldn't remember. He did admit he was on the bridge of insanity. His mind started to deteriorate into madness, making Tord put him into an insane asylum, which wasn't very fun for him.
   Oh, well. He was finally alone with his thoughts. He talked to himself, day in and day out, worrying the guards with his incoherent jibberish.