Saloonatics AU (Part dos)

(Ya'll wanted it. Also, yes, the drawing above is my horrible art of Slaoonatics!Tim. His eyepatch is fake, by the way. He just wants to be like his bro. I have drawn Torc too, but I'll post that later, if you want to see it. Anyways, onto the oneshot.)

    Tim walked into the bar, a small, confident smirk on his face. He had been doing this for a few days, ever since he met Torc and Todd. He took a seat at one of the booths and crossed one leg over his other knee, leaning back and resting his elbows on the top of the booth. It only took about a minute until Torc walked over, waving.
"Hey, Tim!"
"Howdy, Torc."
"What do you want?" Torc asked, pulling a notepad out of his back pocket. He was slightly bad at remembering things, so he wrote them all down.
    "You, that's what I want~" Tim purred and Torc's face flushed red.
   "That's new."
   "What's new?"
    "The flirting thing." Torc rubbed his cheeks, guessing that he could wipe off the blush or something. Tim just nodded and got up, looking around and making sure no one was looking at them. Torc looked up at the taller male with a slightly confused face.
    "Uh... Tim?" Torc was about to ask what was wrong with him before Tim closed the space between them and kissed Torc. The small waiter was completely taken aback by this sudden action at first, but slowly kissed him back. After a few moments, Tim pulled back from the kiss, smirking. Torc smiled a little bit up at him with a gentle giggle.
   "Sorry, I've been wantin' to do that for a while now." Tim chuckled.
   "I-it's ok... I-I liked it!" Torc responded, still smiling. Tim's smirk dropped to a normal smile.
   "Well, I'm happy to know you feel the same." Tim kissed the top of Torc's forehead. "Maybe we should see eachother outside of this bar for once?"
   "L-like a date?" Torc asked and Tim nodded.
   "Yeah! Like a date." Tim thought for a moment. "How about tonight, after the sun goes down?"
   "Sure. But where?"
   "Hm... how about just meet me over by the jail? I should get off work by then, so we can just chat or somethin'." Tim shrugged and Torc nodded.
   "Alright! Sounds like a plan." Tim smiled a little more at the response and gave Torc another quick kiss before waving goodbye to him and leaving the bar.

Bonus(?)

   Torc stared at the door as it closed with small hearts in his eyes. His brother looked over, chuckling.
   "You really do like that jailer boy, huh?"
   "Oh shut up, Tord."