Angst Shot Alternate Ending

(If you haven't read the Angst Shot, please do so before reading this.

I wanted to be nice to ya'll and I want to write more about these two, but I haven't gotten requests.)

   As Torc finsihed scribbling down his thoughts, he heard banging at the door. As he heard Tim calling from the other side, he dashed towards the kitchen to do the deed. He quickly grabbed a knife out of it's holder and looked at the large blade, wondering if it was really worth it.
   Once the small norski figured it would have been worth it, he raised the knife to his throat. Just as he was about to plunge the knife into his vertebrae, though, he heard his door being kicked open violently and heard running footsteps to his kitchen. He turned his head to see Tim panting from running in his kitchen doorway. He Brit instantly made a quick movement to run up to him, slap the knife out of Torc's hand, and hug him tightly to his chest. Once Torc realized who he was being hugged by, he hugged Tim back and cried into his shirt.

   "I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry...." Tim whispered to Torc, rubbing the norski' back as he cried. "I was an idiot.... please forgive me..." Torc wiped his eyes and looked up at Tim, trying to not let any tears slip out.
  "I didn't mean it. I love you."
   "I-I love y-you too..." 

   After a few miments of silence, Tim kissed the top of Torc's head.
  "I won't cheat on you again, I promise." Torc just nodded before Tim looked around the apartment.
   "What were you going to even do?" Torc shakily pointed to a peice of paper on his table. Tim let go of him for a moment to grab the paper and skim over the writing. When he was finsihed, he dropped the paper and hugged Torc again, seeing that he was going to cry again.

   "I-I'm sorry..." Torc muttered though his tears and Tim hugged him tighter.
   "No, I'm sorry. I'm a jerk. I don't deserve you."
   "O-oh s-shut up." Torc wiped his eyes again and looked up at Tim before kissing him. Tim instantly kissed him back.

(Just letting you all know that my autocorrect likes to dick with me and change Tim's name to Tom and Torc's name to Tord... -_-)