E P I L O G U E

Epilogue

[Skyler Clyde Andrade]

Life is complicated. Love is complicated. All the things in this world are complicated. But when I met her, I would say that my life changed because of her. I feel complete, like she fills up the missing pieces of my heart. She completes me, totally.

When I was a teen, I felt like there's some missing pieces of my life. I understand that because my dad has no time for me because of his work. I only felt love because of my mom. She taught me how to love. She taught me how to understand what love is. She loves me more that I could imagine. That's why I understand her. But I don't understand why I don't felt any love from my father. I only saw that he loves my sister rather than me. Or does he love me as his son? I don't know. He's being cold to me and I don't understand his treatment to me. I showed my love for him even though he treats me that way. I love him as my father even though he treated me like nothing.

My academics are excellent when I was in high school. My father saw that I did well on my studies. And I must say that he's proud of me. I was happy because of that. Finally, he saw my worth. He's proud of me. And for the first time, he told me 'I'm proud of you, son Keep up the good work.'

But I know to myself that there are still missing in my heart. Then, I met this girl. Particularly a kid. My heart started to skip because of her. She changed my life. I was 16 back there when I met her. And this is the first time that I felt this way to her. I nearly laughed at myself because I have a crush on this cute and beautiful girl. This is crazy. Totally crazy. I'm nearly to be insane because I fell for this girl in a short period of time. I didn't doubt my feelings for her because she makes me happy. She makes my life complete.

I smiled when I remember our moments back there. I would never forget that. Because I treasure that moment the most.

"You're crazy, dude." Aki said while grinning at me. I just give him a smirk.

"Yes. I'm crazy. Crazy in love with her." I'm pertaining to Kath. My smile widen because I thought about her.

"You're not nervous, aren't you?" he asked.

"Nope. Not really. Why would I?" I asked him back.

He just smiled. A genuine smile. "Nothing. It's your wedding day. So I guess you should be nervous because some guys are nervous when they are getting married." He answered.

"Well, I'm not like them." I said and chuckled.

"You don't really think that Kath would ditch your wedding? That's the 'what if' of a guy when they are about to marry."

My eyebrows creased because of what he'd said. The hell is he talking about?

"Never in my mind will I think of that. She's already pregnant with our child yet she'll back out? I doubt that."

Today is my wedding day, or rather wedding day of me and Kath. It's been 2 months since we prepared for our wedding. And it's kind of difficult yet enjoying. Why do I need to rush? Because I can't wait her to be mine. To be my wife. And to spend the rest of my life with her.

June 17. I choose this day because this is the day where we first met.

"Where's Jairon? Have you seen him? The program will start any minute now. " Aki asked me while looking around.

"Just around the corner?" I said in a questioning tone.

Any moment, our wedding will start. I don't know but I'm not feeling nervous. I'm just happy.