"Why did all of this have to happen to me?" She squealed and her voice was barely audible.

She slowly released her grip from her head. Jimin pulled her hand away and then rubbed circles on the back of her hand with his thumb, hoping that it could soothe her.

"It's okay." Jimin mumbled softly.

"Why is everybody keep saying that? IT'S NOT OKAY! I'M FREAKING BLIND! I CAN'T EVEN SEE A THING!!" She yelled in between her sob as she yanked Jimin's hands away from hers.

Jimin frowned as he was a bit taken aback. Watching how angry she was making him feel a bit dejected.

"At least you're still alive." He mumbled a moment later.

"There's no point in living if you can't see a thing." She retorted.

"Not everything worth seeing in this world." He said in a low voice.

She went silent for a couple seconds. Her breath was irregular as her chest went up and down real quick, still sobbing.

"I'm... useless you know. Isn't it better to die and be there with them rather than be here alone─" she hiccupped as she hugged her shaking body. One of her hands was reaching for the bracelet that was hanging beautifully on her other wrist, holding it tightly.

Jimin who couldn't bear just by looking at her slowly wrapped his arms around her, trying to comfort her as he rubbed circles on her back and he was thankful that she didn't refuse this time.

"You're not useless, Sora and you're definitely not alone. I'm right here, aren't I?" He mumbled softly in her ear.

"I missed them..." She whispered softly.

She was still sobbing. Her tears moistening Jimin's shirt as it slowly soaking wet. But he didn't really care. As long as she could calm down he wouldn't be worried about anything else.

"Do you think your parents would want to see you die? It'll just make them sad you know. Do you want to make them sad?" Jimin asked slowly.

He could feel it against his chest when the girl shook her head as a no for the answer and he had a thin line forming on his lips.

"So, instead of making them sad would you want to make them proud by living a happy life? Show them your beautiful smile every single day? Show them that their daughter could grow up into an independent beautiful woman?" He continued.

"How could I be beautiful, I'm bli─"

"Beauty isn't only measured by physical appearance, okay? You don't need eyes to feel, you need a heart." He cut her off as he tried to assure her.

The next thing he did was cupping her face, wiping the visible tears on her cheeks with his thumb before he rubbed her skin softly.

He examined every lines of her face that got shadowed by the dim light with his soft gaze. Although he knew that his gaze couldn't be returned by her, he kept staring into her light brown eyes with sincere.

"You are beautiful on your own, Sora." He mumbled a moment later.

On the other hand, Sora had lost her words. She went speechless and her tears wouldn't stop falling from her eyes as she thinking about all the things the boy just told her.

She slightly felt regret for not being grateful and this boy here finally made her realize that she was actually lucky to be given a chance to live.

"I-I'm sorry you have to see me like this..." She hiccuped as she looked down, trying to erase her tears with her own hands.

"It's okay. You know I'll always be here if you need me." Jimin mumbled as he let out a thin smile.

"T-thankyou Jungkook." She pulled away as she brought her face up, flashing him a smile.

Jimin suddenly felt his heart pounding against his chest and it's hurt. His saliva suddenly tasted bitter when he tried to gulp down the lump that showed out of nowhere inside his throat.

Isn't it unfair if his brother received all the credits for what he did?

What are you thinking??

Jimin shook his head to throw the thoughts away out of his head. He was here just to help, not more not less. And that's what he's doing right now. He already made a promise to the both of them and now he has to keep it.

"You really need to sleep." Jimin said a moment later.

"Right, you should go back to your room─ wait, why were you outside at this hour?" She said as she raised one of her eyebrows.

"I was just taking some air. Don't mind me." He said nonchalantly.

"Sorry for keeping you here." She lowered her head as she mumbled.

"It's okay. I'll leave after I make sure that you're sleeping peacefully then." Jimin mumbled.

"A-are you sure?" She raised an eyebrow as she facing him.

"Mhm. Now go to sleep." He nodded and of course she couldn't see it.

"Goodnight, Jungkook." She gave him a faint smile.

Jimin didn't answer immediately. He just looked down as he took a deep breath. He then brought his hand to her head, stroking it softly. "Goodnight."

Everytime Jungkook's name left her lips, his chest slightly tightened as if his lungs almost ran out of oxygen and he didn't even know why.

―――――――

I'm still crying over 4 o'clock I mean Taehyung's deep voice and Namjoon's singing is just so perfectttt idk how to describe it and when I found out that the song is actually about Jimin I'm─