CHAPTER 23

Minhee's POV: theme park

After a few second, Chanyeol start struggling with Jimin who has just kissed him spontaneously. Although I know that he has tried to push her away, he didn't really using his strength. No one can reject a kiss from a gorgeous lady and not to mention that they are a couple.
I really hate them. Why would I think that Chanyeol is innocent...

"Jimin, stop!" He finally pushes her away slightly but still holding her shoulders.

"Why?!" She pouts and yell like a princess.

"Don't do this anymore! I... I don't want this..." He turns his head and looks at me.

"Gosh why! We are couple and have the right to do this! I take the initiative to kiss you and now you don't appreciate that?" Her eyes start welling up with tears.

"Jimin, I think you have misunderstood something... It's not the problem of a kiss, it's the..." He's being cut off by her.

What do you mean by 'not the problem of a kiss', you enjoyed that???.....

"The what? The relationship between us??? Who promised to take care of me after the mishap? It's you! Oppa!" She even uses her handbag to hit his arm.

"I'm sorry about that... It's an mishap... No one wants it to happen..." What's mishap?...

"Did you know I cry for him so many days... Maybe you have never cared about us, I once believed that you would be the Mr. Right..." Him? Another guy?

Looking at her crying face really makes me feel so sick.

"Don't cry, Jimin... Please... It's all my fault..." He caresses her head.

"I know I'm a bit overreacted, but I don't know how to show how much I worry about losing you... Or even how to show my love to you... Chanyeol, just don't leave me alone..." She hugs his waist and lies her head on his chest.

"...It's okay...but you have to know that we are not couple... We can still be friends if you want..." He keeps denying that they are not couple. Stop acting, both of you.

"I don't want to hear that... Let's, let's not talk about this today... I'll let you go first... I love you, Chanyeol..." She stands away a bit.

"Okay, maybe we can talk about this next time... Sorry that I can't go home with you..." He takes off his jacket and puts it on her shoulders.

I just knew they won't break up so soon. I'm getting sick of this, and my head is still aching. So I turn around and leave.

"Minhee!!!" I don't want to hear his voice! I can't run because of the headache, therefore I just walk faster.

"Please don't stay away from me!" He never stops.

"Then can you stay away from me???" I shout without turning back my head.

"Can't you listen to me first? I haven't explained yet!" He gets more closer to me.

"There's nothing need to be explained! And I'm not interested in it!" I cover my ears and close my eyes while walking.

"Stop walking!" He growls. I get stunned by his voice and really stop walking.

"Listen to me... Minhee!" I'm dragged and being backhug by him. His hot breath lands on my neck when he lowers his head.

"People explains when they do something wrong only. What have you done?" I ask.

"You saw that... Your facial expression told me that you were resentful while I was being with Jimin... It's not like the way you think..." He hugs me more tightly.