CHAPTER 13

Minhee's POV: after graduation ceremony

"Now what..." Chanyeol and I embrace each other.

"Call me yeollie oppa first~" his eyes turn into crescent shape when he smiles.

"hey, you are not elder than me... Yeollie..." I lower my voice when I call him.

"What did you say? I can't hear you~" he leans forward and kisses me again.

"Yeollie..." I can hardly say his name while kissing.

"Let's go home, our home." He takes my hand.

We leave school together and go home.

------------------------------------------

After having dinner with him, he takes a bath when I'm washing dishes, we live like a married couple.

"Come here~" he sits on the bed and asks me to sits down also after bathing.

"What?" I sit down and lies my head on his shoulder.

"Do you have anything want to ask me? Anything?" He plays with my fingers.

"Mhmm, since when you like me?"

"Maybe... The moment you were bullied by those girls, that's the first time I saw you being so weak. And the night I found you on the street has affirmed that I couldn't lose you... I don't know what would I do if you are going to disappear in front of my eyes..." He sounds really worry.

"Hahaha I won't, I was hurt last time~ ah you remind me that I want to ask you something. I heard a loud sound when I was sleeping in the hospital wing, did you fall down?"

"I thought you didn't hear that!"

"I heard that but I thought I was dreaming, what happened?"

"hmm haha just something really stupid" he touches the back of his neck.

"I want to know~ yeollie, please~" I look at him with puppy eyes.

"Ahhh okay! I dreamed that you confessed and wanted to kiss me... And I wanted to kiss you so I leaned forward, but apparently I kissed the floor..." He blushes a bit.

"Ohhhh you want me to do that so much~ okay! Yeollie~" I wrap my arms on his neck, pulling him closer.

"Ye...yes?..."

"I love you... Thanks for cheering me up and protecting me all the time, I don't know what can I give you in return for that..."

"I love you too, Minhee... Please give me a kiss in return for that~" I kiss him immediately.

My hands unbutton his shirt involuntarily, I'm completely insane...

"Wait... Are you sure you want to do that... Will you regret?" He holds my hands and asks. Both of us are panting and our hearts beat so fast.

"I don't know what can I give you... If you don't want to, we can sto..." He pulls me back and kisses me deeply.

I give him my first time of that. And please, Chanyeol, don't leave me after having my confidence in you...

Minhee's POV: midnight

I have never expected that the first time would be so painful,

I rather get hit by enemies...

But Chanyeol has already done it gently, it's just my problem.
We cuddled after that but I just couldn't fall asleep. Grhhh.

Love with Hatredजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें