CHAPTER 22

Jongin's POV: xxx building

After Minhee has gone to follow up Chanyeol's case, the whole organization became busier because one of the best assassinators is her.
Therefore, even me, the boss here, need to go out and finish the mission. 
When I arrive the target's house, there are lots of guards, I guess, around 20. At least I see there are totally four standing outside the gate. All of them looks muscular and tall, it's impossible for me to deal with them face to face. 

I find another route and arrive the area next to the backyard. This way is better, since there are only two guards guarding the door. They are even chatting and smoking. Idiots.

"Who are you?" I walk to the gate. They finally put down their cigarettes and get serious a bit.

"You don't have to know that." I look at them.

"You better leave before we use our fists. Or else we won't guarantee that you can leave with an intact body." They use their buffed arms to cut off my road.

"This should be said by me." We don't have much time left. I can't alert the other guards.

I take out a electric stick and turn it on. I have to leave some strength for the last part.

They want to grab my arms but I dodge that, I take the chance to use the stick to touch their bodies. If this stick is turned on to the highest level, it is able to make an African elephant black out in a second. Of course I didn't use such kind of high voltages but I'm sure they'll faint for at least few hours.

No one has discovered me yet. I go to the garden which is the nearest way to get inside. I take out the rope and claw from my bag, and throw it against the roof. Okay, the claw grasps the edge of the wall. 

I sneak into the target's room secretly from the windows, seems like he's taking a shower. I hide under the bed and get ready. 

The sound of opening the bathroom door and the heavy breath of a man. A pair of feet is walking towards the bed. *phone rings* Dang it!

"Who the hell are you!" He stoops and peeps at me. 

I take out the mobile and press accept, then I put it on the bed.

"Of course I come here to kill you." I grab the back of his collar while he turns around and ready to run away from me. I slit his throat when I turn his face to me, a spout of his blood shots on my face.

"I guess I haven chosen a wrong time, did I ruin your mission?... But I... Have something to tell you... It's important..." It's Minhee, I pick up the mobile and scrub my face with the cuff.

"No, it's okay. Let's meet at organization." She sounds tired and awkward. What happen?

-----------------------------

Minhee's POV: organization

I arrive the organization before Jongin so I wait him at his office. 
I've been thinking about what happened just now. Well, it's fine. I'm fine, really fine. He just kissed me.
HE KISSED ME! How can that be fine! I know I won't fall in love with him, my heart beats violently because of his sudden action, not because of I like him. I still dislike him, right???

"Right??? Wake up, Minhee!!!" I punch hardly on the wall that next to the door.

"What's wrong?" Jongin opens the door.

"Jongin." I say it like a child does something wrong.

"Why are you hitting the wall so hard, I can hear that in the corridor." He shuts the door and comes closer.