CHAPTER 19

Minhee's POV: dorm

"Ahhhh!" 

Chanyeol jumps with his left leg while holding his right leg. He deserves it! Even Jongin, my boyfriend as he claimed, never kissed before!

"I'm sorry Minhee, Chanyeol doesn't know that you are not Minhee... He missed her so much and that's why he couldn't control himself from kissing you..."  Suho explains.

"Forget it, I kicked him. So, it's fair now." Of course it's not fair!

"What, I don't get it??? She's not Minhee and you guys call her Minhee!" He rubs his calf a bit.

"Her name is Z but we think Minhee suits her more, so... Anyway she's not Minhee"  Baekhyun looks at me.

"I can't believe that! First, Minhee has no sisters at all, which means no one should look exactly like her! Second, she looks like Minhee, I mean they are the same person! Face, body, even character!"  Chanyeol makes an unbelievable face.

"Why don't you show her the picture Chanyeol"  Xiumin suggests.

"Oh yes! Wait!" He runs back to his room and takes out his mobile.

"Look! This is you and me ! We knew each other! Don't you remember that???"  He opens a photo which has his and my face on it. Wow Chanyeol, seems like I have underestimate your ability. You fake everyone with a photoshopped photo?

Jongin's right, he is a good liar. I almost believed him.

"First, I don't know who tf is Minhee. Second, you really think that we look alike?" Be clear-headed.  

"I know your clothing style or hairstyle is different from her, but the facial features are still the same! Why do you have to lie to me???" He grabs my arm and pulls me closer. I hate being so close with him, the anger inside me grows again.

"I'm not lying! Can't people look similar???" I struggle but he doesn't let go. Other members dare not to help.

"Your name is Z? That's not even an appropriate name, show me your identification! Can you???"  Identification...? I don't have that... No! Don't be scared! He's obscuring the fact and misleading us!

"Should I call you a nosy Parker??? Why do I have to show it to you??? It's a personal thing and you have no right to ask for it!" I take away his hands on my arms and step back.

"Minhee! I won't give up!"

"Chanyeol, govern yourself, you will be an idol soon. I guess you should know, in order to protect your career, I can't fall in love with anyone of you. Especially you. I will NEVER EVER FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU."  I tell him decisively, I mean it.

"Even if you won't, you can't stop me from loving you." He says calmly.

"Park Chanyeol!" I howl.

"I can't let you go anymore. I have lost you once already, I can't suffer the pain of losing you again. Arghhh why me!!!" 

"You!..." I hold my fist and take a step.

"I guess everyone should take a rest now. Let's chat tomorrow okay?"  Kris interrupts our conversation. He knows I want to beat him.

"Goodnight Minhee!" They take away Chanyeol immediately and leave me in the living room.  

-----------------------------------------------------

Identification.

I should ask Jongin about that. I take out my mobile and a random SIM card to put inside the mobile.