CHAPTER 21

Minhee's POV: at hotel room

Ah... My body... What have I done last night? I remember that I have met Woojin from his pub, but he secretly put some aphrodisiac in my drink. He even wanted to rape me... Then I heard a sound, it's Chanyeol! He came and saved me I guess. I couldn't remember the rest of the whole night.

Why can't I move now anyway??? Is that one of the side effects the drug gives me? I try to open my eyes and discover that Chanyeol's nose tip is sticking to my nose tip! He is sleeping. I want to push him away but I'm wrapped by the blanket and his embrace tightly. I use my finger under the blanket to check that am I wearing clothes. You know, no matter how gentleman a guy can be, he still can be tempted when a girl seduces him. 

Only my jacket is off. Well, I didn't say you are the exception, Chanyeol. Just because you knew I would rip off your head if you dare to touch me, so you tried to be a good guy. I can't trust you, I know what you did to the girl. How can you still look so innocent while sleeping? You have killed your love! No, she's not... You never loved her. That's why you cheated on her with jimin!

My heart is wrung by something again... I take out my hands without waking him up and approach his neck. Kill him, you can do it!

"Minhee..." I take away my hand immediately. His eyes are closing which means he's just talking in his sleep.

"What." I try to start a dialogue with him, see if he will answer me.

"I love you, Minhee..." He pouts his lips a bit. Acting cute won't help you a lot!

"You don't. You cheated on me with Jimin."

"I didn't..." He frowns.

"I hate you, Chanyeol. I really hate you and her." I rebuke him.

"Please don't..." He shakes his head.

"Why. You don't want me to hate you because you want to live happily with Jimin and forget me. Is that what you want?" I gnash my teeth to show my anger.

"No... Forgive me..." He starts shaking like a frightened child.

"It doesn't really matter I die or not, the only thing I care is your heart. The pain you gave me is the worst thing ever." Seems like I have devoted all my sentiments into her situation, he can feel it also and tears.

Am I being too mean?... I help him to dry his tears but he suddenly opens his eyes

------------------------------------

Chanyeol's POV: at hotel room

I had a nightmare, I mean half nightmare half sweet dream. I saw Minhee, she comes to our dorm and have a conversation with me. She keeps scolding me in the dream. I really didn't mean to hurt her, it's all misunderstanding!

I tear when she becomes more furious. She lifts up her hand at this moment, and I thought she would slap me or punch me but she didn't. Her hand slowly approaches my face and stays on m face. She uses her thumb to dry my tears...

"You... Morning Chanyeol." She is drying my tears in real life when I open my eyes.

"Morning Minhee!" I scrub my eyes and smile.

"Can you let me go? Four limbs of my body are all paralyzed now." She rolls her eyes.

"Sure! I did this because, you seduced me last night haha. Don't worry, we didn't do that thing!" I get up from the bed and stretch my arms.

"Thanks for coming and saved me. Why did you follow me, don't you feel scared when you saw me murdering people in the alley?" She sits on the bed and checks the wound.