CHAPTER 16

Jongin's POV: graveyard

It's been 2 days after Minhee's funeral, I discovered that Chanyeol would stay at her grave for a whole day. Starting from early morning until midnight, he would talk to the gravestone and cry. You deserve it, Chanyeol. It's you who turn the situation into this. I hide on a tree in the forest next to the graveyard, to wait for him leaves.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Minhee... Believe me, no one can replace you..." He uses his hands to sweep the away the dirt and leaves on the gravestone, and puts down a bouquet. I get down from the tree and walk towards the her grave.

"Here I come Minhee, let's leave together." I take out the shovel that I hoarded somewhere nearby.

Yes, the pill is poisonous but, it can't murder a person. It only makes the person enters the state of feigned death, totally the same as the true death and won't revive until the one who has antidote can save the 'dead'. This pill is originally designed for our members to escape from the dangerous situation, I accidentally thought of that when she asked for me to kill her.

Almost there, I keep digging a hole to find her coffin. Finally... I open the cover of it, she is still lying inside. Pale face, cold and inelastic skin, breathless and pulseless. I put her on the floor first and close the coffin, rebury the coffin again.

"Sorry for putting you on the floor. Let's go home first, Minhee." I carry her in a bridal style and get onto my car.

I put her down on my bed and find out the antidote from my drawer. She will be thankful for my help, for not killing her and tell her what I see about Chanyeol. Maybe she will be willing to leave here and live with me. I can't wait for this moment to I gently inject the drug into her arm.
I hold her hand to feel the warmth and softness of skin, her face doesn't look so rigid anymore. Her eyeballs start to roll under the eyelids.
I hug her tightly when she opens her eyes.

"Finally, you're back." Her heart beats so rapidly to adapt the stimulation brought by rebirth.

"I... Who am I? Who are you? Why are you hugging me?" She slightly pats back.

This is not what I expect! She shouldn't lose her memory... Like the rat, it ran away because it's still afraid of me... Wait, plan b.

"You don't remember anything?" I release her and ask.

"No, not anything."

"Then I'm going to tell you everything. Please believe me." I sit down next to her and start to retell 'the story'.

--------------------------------------------

Minhee's POV: Jongin's house

"You are one of the top assassinators in my assassinator group. Your name is Z. I'm your leader and also your boyfriend. Kim Jongin." He takes out a photo from his wallet. There are a boy and a girl in the photo, Jongin and me, I guess.

"That explains you hugged me just now. Why was I sitting on your bed?" I ask.

"Let me make some amendments, you was lying on my bed. I just saved your life."

"What happened to me? My head... Feels like it's going to explode when I try to remember what happen." I ease my headache by massaging the temples.

"We sent you to kill someone few weeks ago, but seemed like you have been discovered by the target. You were caught, therefore we lost the connection with you. We have been searching you until few days ago, we found you at the foot of the mountain. Then I took you back to my home and heal you. Don't force yourself to remember anything, it hurts your head. That man has been eliminated by the way."