CHAPTER 6

Minhee's POV: [at home]

Jongin puts me down on the sofa when we arrive home. My forearm is covered in blood when I tear off the sleeve, I look at the blood that is dripping from my fingers, I think of my dad again. I have to find the man who killed him.

"Don't hesitate, Stupid! You want to let yourself die because of losing too much blood? Put some pressure on the wound!" Jongin sit next to me and start opening the first aid kit.

"You are not the one who is bleeding, chill out." I peep at him. He's always the first one who saves me, I really don't know what can I do to thank him.

"You don't have to act now, it's just me who is sitting next to you. I know you try to keep yourself away from people after the death of your father, because you are afraid. Watch out, I'm going to sew your wound, may hurt a little." He holds my hand to let me squeeze it if I feel pain.

"Ah... Afraid? What makes you say this..." I squeeze his hand hardly when the needle pierces through my skin.

"You act like emotionless because you don't want anyone get closer to you. They may get hurt or even worse than this, die, because of you. That's what you worried about."

"Jongin, that's not what you used to say. You don't..." why he act like I'm his girlfriend? lol

"I know you very well. So don't try to hide your feeling away from me, you can trust me." He cuts the thread and puts all the thing back inside the box.

"Thank you..." I hold his wrist when he gets up from the sofa.

"It's okay, let me place the box back on the shelf first" he smiles and walk into the kitchen.

"You need to rest, now" he sits down again and wrap his arm on my shoulder, force me to lie my head on his chest.

"Jongin..." I haven't stayed so close with anyone since death of my dad, seems like I start to forget the warmth that others can give me.

"This is an order. Or else I will embrace you harder." I move a bit to let myself lie on his shoulder better, it only takes a few minutes for me to fall asleep.

"How hard did you try to repress your emotions... Sorry that I can't protect you well..." I feel like he's saying this when I'm sleeping...

Minhee's POV: night

"Jongin?..."

I'm lying on the sofa when I'm awake. He must have left for mission.

I smell food, so I get up from the sofa and walk towards the table. There are few plates of traditional korean food and a memo. I sit down and start eating first.

[Minhee: GLUTTON. I guess you are eating already. How does it taste? Sorry that I have to leave first, you gotta take care of yourself, okay? I want to see a healthy Minhww on Monday! - Your boyfriend, Jongin]

"What? a boyfriend?... gosh Jongin!" I knead the memo into a ball and throw it right into the rubbish bin. By the way, it tastes really good Jongin, thanks for everything.

I go to bath after dinner, but I accidentally wet my wound.

"Grhhh. Forget it! Just let it gets wet!" I've made a wrong choice... What I remember is I'm in a daze after the bath.

Yoona's POV: Monday

My head... It's going to crack... I've taken medicine already, why isn't it working...? I hope Jongin is here to ask me what happen, he will be able to answer my question about headache...

I have no appetite at all, so I just change my clothes and go to school.
When I'm swaying on the way to school, a man shouts at me.

"Hey!!! Watch out!!! You want to die???"