Chapter 1

Stiles P.O.V.

Well first I should introduce myself my name is Mieczyslaw Stilinski better know as Stiles Stilinski the son of the dead sheriff of beacon hills, don't ask me how he died because I don't know who or what did it but someone found him dead at his desk at the police station, yes it was sad..... Well really heartbreaking the last member of my family left well not the last since I have the pack, and I love them with everything I got, I didn't tell them that my dad was dead just me and the police officer know about his death, no one else, how did I do that well the son of the dead sheriff as his perks. But Scott started to avoid me, I wonder why.....

Today Deaton called me to be at his clinic, alone and told me something unbelievable.

---

" you are a spark" said Deaton, that's what the man in front of me said .

"A What???" I ask , not knowing what the bloody hell is a spark.

" A spark one of the most powerful being walking on earth " he said seriously.

"Ok.... i get it but What does it do a spark?" I ask.

"A spark is a magical being that doesn't need to channel magic from themselves, objects, people or elements to do magic, you just have to believe and it will become true the power of a spark is limited to the imagination of the spark, but seing that you Stiles are a spark I think you don't have any limits with everything that's in your head, Spark are powerful because they don't have limits, they can do whatever they want" Deaton said looking at my eyes.

" I am a spark!!" I said.

He nodded.

" YESSSS!!!" I yelled while doing an happy dance it's true I am happy.

Deaton smiled at my behaviour.

" wanna train" he said and I nodded my head furiously.

He chuckled and pointed at an empty glass.

" see that empty glass" he said and I nodded.

"Think about it and make him explode" he said while making his way away from the empty glass.

I started staring at the glass in front of me and make him explode I felt a warm sensation through my body and it did explode...... it was dangerous the glass exploded and sent many pieces of glasses toward all the direction.... now I understood why Deaton made his way away.

" wow that was splendid you did it Stiles" he said praising me.

I smiled in return. Then I felt a faint vibration in my pocket were my phone was.

I looked at my phone and saw that I received a message from Scott.

Scott: hey buddy there's a pack meeting now at Derek loft, see you there.

Stiles: coming!!!

" bye Deaton i need to go there a pack meeting, I should go" I said while waving my hand at him.

I jump in my car and start the engine and drive toward Derek loft.

After few minutes I parked in front of the building. I get out and get inside the building and started climbing the stairs of the building.

Before opening the doors I could hear the voices of my friends.

" he's here everyone know what to do?" Asked my best friend.

Eh? Did I forget something it's not my birthday today is it, no it's not.

I put a fake smile on my face and opened the door.