Bromance | Preference

Rye
"Rye? You home?" I call out to the empty and quiet house. I check the living room and kitchen to see Rye nowhere. As I run upstairs I hear laughing from the bedroom. I open the door quietly and see Rye with Jack, playing video games together and joking around. Without them noticing, I take a photo and smile at how close they are.

Brooklyn
Silently, I creep into the house after a full day of work and call out my boyfriend's name. After I get no response I dump my bags down and walk into the living. I'm greeted with Brook laying on Mikey's shoulder, fast asleep. Mikey looks up and sees me, placing his finger on his lips to signal for me to be quiet.

Andy
I walk backstage to help Andy finish getting ready and see him and Rye pointing and laughing at something on his phone. Seeing them laugh together brings a huge smile onto your face, knowing that through the years their bond hasn't, and never will, break.

Jack
"I'll be back in a minute" I excuse myself and stand up from my seat, making my way to the back of the plane where the toilet is located. After I've done my business I slowly make my way down the aisle. Sitting back in my seat, I peer over to my boyfriend Jack to see his head resting on Brook's shoulder, Brook's placed on top of his and they're both fast asleep.

Mikey
I watch my boyfriend and his band sing from the side of the stage. Mikey steps forwards next to Andy and sings alongside him, placing his hand on his friend's shoulder and having the biggest grin on his face. They sing together, completely lost in the moment of screaming fans.