Fears | Preference

Rye
"Rye help!" I scream as I walk into the bedroom. Footsteps come dashing upstairs and my boyfriend stands by my side.
"What's wrong?" He asks, confused when he sees nothing in our room. I don't say anything, just point to the spider on the wall.
"Oh, that little thing" he laughs. Rye walks up to it and captures it in his hands. He walks over to me and waved his closed hands in my face.
"Rye! Stop!" I scream and run over to the bed, burying my face in my hands. He disappears and comes back a minute later, pulling me into his arms.
"It's okay, the spider can't get you now" he says, still laughing his head off.

Brooklyn
Brook pulls me close as we watch a movie on the TV in our shared room. Suddenly, all lights and power go out and we're engulfed into pitch black.
"Brook? I hate the dark" I bury my face into his chest.
"It's okay y/n, nothing's going to happen while I'm here" he assures me, keeping me close to him with one hand. His free hand runs through my hair, soothing me until the power comes back on.

Andy
A jolt of lightning awakes me. The rumble of thunder clashes through the sky above our heads. I look over to Andy and wonder whether I should wake him or not. Another jolt of lightning startles me and I let out a surprised scream.
"Y/n? What's wrong?" Andy asks sleepily as he looks at me. I shake my head and he wraps his arm around me, pulling me close to him. When another bolt of lightning strikes, I jump and Andy sighs.
"It's not going to hurt us babe, we're inside" he says into my hair, calming me down as we drift off back to sleep.

Mikey
Mikey and I decided to go for a walk this morning, so we're currently in the park. A dog approaches us with no owner in sight and I squeal. Mikey grabs me and pushes me backwards, locking me safely behind him. He knows I'm scared of dogs. After a while, it goes back in the direction it came and I let out s shaky breath.
"Thanks Mikey" I sigh.
"No problem little one" he smirks.

Jack
I sit nervously in the plane seat, Jack beside me.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are about to take off. Please make sure you're safety belts are fastened tightly" the lady over the intercom announces.
The plane starts moving and I quickly grab Jack's hand. He gives it a reassuring squeeze and we take off on our way.
"It's okay, breathe, it'll all be over soon" he whispers into my ear. I focus on his face and all worry is suddenly gone.