☾ 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

This. Is. Not. Happening.

Dahyun blushed every time she realises that her fingers are entwined with his, their hands swinging back and forth, walking side by side, and talking about sweet things.

She's officially dating Jeon Jungkook.

"So where are we going now?" Dahyun asked, staring at Jungkook, who was staring at her as well. 

He was staring at her bright green eyes. And Dahyun felt so relieved that she does not have anything to hide from Jungkook anymore.

"Let's go to the mall!" Jungkook suggested, grinning. "It's time we buy something for ourselves." He stopped talking. "Something important," he said, and started running, dragging Dahyun along.

They kept on running and Jungkook finally stopped when they were in front of a jewellery shop. Dahyun was awed by the intricate designs on the accessories in there. Jungkook gave her a hand a light squeeze and both of them entered the shop.

"I want to have a look at couple rings," Jungkook said the moment a salesgirl approached her. Dahyun couldn't help but blush.

"Why rings though? Why not necklaces?" She asked, grinning. 

Jungkook sighed and held her hand. "You're always wearing your Sapphire of Power. So I wanted something different instead. I chose rings because they're small and cute and you can wear them anywhere. Bracelets are sort of annoying sometimes so yeah," he said, and smiled.

The salesgirl walked towards them with a velvet tray full of different types of designs.

However, only one pair caught her eye.

***

"What?" her three friends squealed loudly, as usual.

"Please feed us with more details, Dahyun!" Sulli said, getting excited.

"Well, he sacrificed himself to save me," Dahyun said shyly, blushing hard. She showed them the couple ring that they bought. It had a crescent-shaped moon on it, and the magical thing about it is that the ring actually glows a faint yellow when the other ring, which Jungkook is wearing, is near.

"Did you choose this?" Tzuyu asked, looking at the ring.

Dahyun nodded. "Jungkook said that it looked pretty too," she said. "I believe you guys know why I chose this, right?"

The three of them nodded. 

Dahyun suddenly sighed. "But I want to turn to into an ordinary human," she said, making her friends gasp. 

"What?" Yeri gasped. "I thought Jungkook doesn't mind about your identity."

Dahyun nodded. "He doesn't, but I realised that people are ostracising him for dating with a supernatural," she explained, sighing. "Although he did not tell me, but I could tell that he's quite unhappy about it."

"And you guys too," she continued, and looked at the three of them. "Have you realised that people have been avoiding you guys? Even teachers?"

She sniffed. "You have been by my side for all this while, but I've did nothing but bring troubles to all you. I think it's time I should do something for you all."

***

"What? There's no way?" Dahyun shouted.

"Listen to me, Dah-"

"What do you mean there's no way? I've heard stories of people turning back into human," she cried.

"But you're not human," Irene said softly. "From the day you were born, you were a witch-werewolf. You were a hybrid. You were never human," she explained slowly, trying her best not to disappoint her goddaughter.

"My life's doomed then," Dahyun whispered, as tears fell. "I don't want people close with me to lose their friends, just because they're friends with me."

Being a supernatural creature had never been so depressing up until this point. 

When none of them knew about her identity, everyone still had their own friends, hanging out in their own friend circles. But the moment everyone knew who she really was, Yeri, Sulli and Jungkook had to sacrifice their friends for her. 

She had not thought about this before, but it was recently when she realised how badly this was going.

"Yura, can you-"

"Oh, I'm sorry Yeri, but I have to rush to my class now," Yura hastily said even before Yeri could finish her question and walked off.

Dahyun shuddered at that memory.

"What's new, guys?"

"Nothing's up, Sulli. We don't know much. Bye," a group of girls said before walking off. Before this, Sulli had been the centre of attention in her group of friends.

And lastly, Jungkook.

"Hey, can I play too?" Jungkook asked as he stepped onto the basketball court.

Everyone on the court froze and stared at him. 

"You could hangout with that witch girlfriend of yours," a guy said coldly. "How are we to know if you were to get her and cast some icy spell on us if you lost?" 

This is too much.

Dahyun wanted to get a knife from the kitchen but Irene would surely have stopped her from doing so. She looked around and saw her jewellery box.

She opened it and in there, laid a pair of earrings. With a shaky hand, she reached out to take one of the earrings. As soon as she touched it, she felt the same searing pain that she had felt when she first touched silver.

Will the back of an earring kill her?

Dahyun nodded to her own question. It's silver anyway. 

She closed her eyes and raised her hand up high, gripping onto the earring tightly. 

"No!" A voice shouted, and someone snatched the earring out of her hand.

Dahyun opened her eyes and turned around.

"Jungkook!" She shouted, feeling shocked that he was there.

"What do you think you were doing?" He shouted, gripping onto Dahyun's wrist tightly. Dahyun stared at him for a few seconds, and a tear fell from the corner of her eye.

"I can't let you all suffer in exchange for happiness," she said, as more tears fell. "Life was happy for you guys, until the day everyone found out who I was."

Jungkook shook his head. He pulled Dahyun into a hug.

"Don't worry about it," he said, and patted her back. "I don't blame you for anything. I'm not suffering. I don't care what others think about me."

Dahyun closed her eyes as cold tears streamed down her cheeks. "No, Jungkook..."

Jungkook broke the hug. 

"Alright, will you go to a place with me?" He suddenly asked, with a big grin on his face.

Dahyun blinked. "What?"

Jungkook sighed and looked at her eyes. Dahyun looked away just in case she froze him. He cupped her face with his hands and made her look at him.

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" He asked again, smiling.

--------------------------------------------

aye its bubblelytz! <3 KYYAAAAAA ENDED WITH SUCH A CUTE ENDING RIGHT IN THE FEELS HNNNG <3 anyway two more chappies and this story's gonna end! are you guys excited for the ending?? will it be happy? or sad? anyway...STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT! /winkwonk/ bye~~~~~~<3