☾ 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

"Come on, Dahyun! It'll be so much fun! Just imagine looking at the bright full moon and making a wish!" Yeri said, grinning.

It had been one month since the Jungkook episode, and their relationship is back to normal. Dahyun knows that Yeri secretly meet up with Jungkook sometimes, but to her it is no longer something to be jealous about. As for Jungkook, they still meet sometimes, although it tends to be awkward.

Back to the present. Their biology class was organising a two days one night camping trip over this weekend to the forest nearby their school for the weekend. They even managed to get their biology teacher, Mr Park, to chaperone them during the camp and even teach them more about wild plants and perhaps some wild animals.

The first thought that came to Dahyun's mind was that she could not possibly wear her contact lenses overnight and sleep with her mask on. However, another thought clicked into her mind. This would be the perfect chance to tell Yeri that she's vampire, a secret that she had keeping to herself for so long.

And now the second thought - werewolves. Irene had told her that during full moon, werewolves appear and it would be a dangerous for girls like her. 

"I'll think about it first, and I have to get the consent from my godmother, Yeri," Dahyun said.

***

"Irene unni, I'm home!" Dahyun said as she entered the house. No reply. She walked to the kitchen to find a sticky note on the fridge.

Will be back late. If you're hungry just cook some instant noodles. I'll cook dinner when I'm back. -xoxo Irene

Dahyun read the note and sighed. Now she'll have to wait a little longer before she could ask Irene about the camp. She walked over to the kitchen shelves to get a packet of instant noodles. She wasn't good at cooking, but she could definitely cook some instant noodles.

When she was finally done, she sat down at her usual place at the dining table and started to eat her piping hot noodles. For someone who is always hungry, the instant noodles tasted heavenly to her. 

After finishing the bowl of noodles, she dumped everything into the sink and walked over to the couch. She lied down on the couch and closed her eyes. It wasn't a long time before she fell asleep.

"Dahyun?" 

Dahyun slowly opened her eyes. Her vision was blurry from sleeping, and she had to blink a couple of times to get a clearer vision.

"Dinner is ready, honey," Irene said, as she helped Dahyun to get up to a sitting position. "You must have slept for two hours, Dahyun."

Dahyun rubbed her eyes and felt a sharp pain. 

"Ow!" She said and blinked hard. She had slept with her contacts in. No wonder.

"Take that thing off, Dahyun. You don't have to hide anything from me anymore," Irene said jokingly. 

Dahyun nodded and went to the bathroom to remove her lenses. Her eyes finally felt as though they could breathe. These few months of hiding had so exhausting for her. Once she was done, she left the bathroom and walked back to the dining room.

While they were eating dinner, Dahyun decided to gather her courage and ask Irene about the camp.

"Uh...Irene unni? There's something that I want to ask you," Dahyun said, looking at Irene.

Irene put down her chopsticks and bowl of rice and looked at her. "What is it, Dahyun?" She asked.

"I want to join a camp my biology class organised," Dahyun started to say, swallowing hard.