☾ 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

"It's been thirteen years since I first meet you, Dahyun."

Dahyun took a deep breath and smiled. Memories came floating back to her.

"And it has been a long time since," Jungkook stopped talking, then reached out to hold Dahyun's hand. "I've liked you."

Dahyun's train of thoughts were broken and she was snapped back to reality. 

"What?" She blurted out. She looked around to see if her three best friends were lurking around. After all, they're on the streets. It's not impossible.

"You like me?" Dahyun asked, and stared at Jungkook.

Jungkook bit his lower lip. "For a really time, Dahyun. And all this while I didn't confess, it's because, you treated me as though I'm just a childhood best friend."

He tightened his grip of Dahyun's hands. "But I want to be more than friends."

Dahyun stared at him. Her crush had just confessed to her. She could feel sparks flying everywhere and she felt as though she had just fell into a pit of rainbow - a pit of happiness. This was unbelievable. Even though she knew this already, it's not really the same when he actually confesses his love.

"Jungkook, I-" Dahyun started to speak but she felt something grabbed her collar and both she and Jungkook were dragged into an alley.

It all happened so fast that everything literally happened in the blink of an eye.

"Finally, so this is your weak point, huh?"

Dahyun gasped when she heard that voice.

Jongin.

"What do you want?" She asked, and stood protectively in front of Jungkook.

"D-Dahyun," Jungkook stuttered, and gripped onto Dahyun's arm tightly. He's terrified.

"You look familiar," Jongin suddenly said, and squinted as Jungkook. A smile then formed on his face. "Ah, that kid from the family of four. Why, you look very much like your dad, and siblings."

Jungkook let out a gasp, and Dahyun glared at Jongin.

"There's so much families out there with four members, if you don't know about something don't even bother saying it," she said, starting to feel agitated.

"Well, I bet he doesn't know who you really are, does he?" Jongin said with an evil smile. 

Dahyun took a step backwards from Jongin. "What do you want?" She asked through gritted teeth.

Almost immediately, Jongin rushed forward to Dahyun and ripped her mask off her face - and Dahyun, of course, tried to run and looked at Jongin's eyes. He froze into a statue. 

"D-Dahyun..."

It was Dahyun's turn to freeze. She had totally forgotten about Jungkook. 

"Jungkook, I-" Dahyun started to say but Jungkook was already shaking all over. He then slowly backed away from her, shaking his head slowly in disbelief. Before Dahyun could say another word, he was gone from the alley.

***

"I can't believe it. The best day of my life. Ruined by a stupid vampire."

Dahyun kicked the pebbles on the ground.

"You knew that he was afraid of the supernatural. Especially vampires," Yeri said. "And he saw your true identity, just when he was going to open up to you."

Dahyun sighed. Tears were welling up inside her eyes.

"I've waited all my life for this, Yeri," she said, on the verge of crying. She couldn't help it.

"He's going to avoid me for life."

***

"I'll be home soon, unni," Dahyun said before releasing the recording button. She had just left Irene a voice message.

Day two of Jungkook knowing about her being a vampire. And witch. And he hasn't showed up all day.

Just as she took the shortcut to her home, the dark alley, she felt the hair on the back of her neck standing up. She's getting goosebumps.

Dahyun turned around to see a familiar figure standing in front of her.

"You were lucky that day. Tzuyu was there. And you were in school."

That voice. Dahyun shuddered.

"But today, it's just the two of us. And The Sapphire of Power is mine," she hissed, and rushed forward to rip the necklace off Dahyun's neck.

Dahyun's immediately was to freeze Mijoo, but somehow, she was too quick for her. She tried to freeze her hands instead, but her hands seemed to be flexible, one moment her hand was on Dahyun's shoulder, the next on her wrist.

Suddenly Mijoo pulled away and took a sharp knife. The knife glinted under the sun. 

"The only way to end a vampire's life is to pierce through their hearts," she said threateningly, making Dahyun's heart thump faster and faster. 

"And that's how I'm going to end yours."

Without another word, Mijoo was right in front of her, her hand raised, ready to stab Dahyun at any time.

Dahyun stared at the knife, but it simply wouldn't freeze. She was far too scared to concentrate on using her powers.

When she saw the knife coming towards her, it all happened so quickly that she couldn't build the ice wall in time. 

She closed her eyes, and then she heard a loud shout and she was pushed sidewards to the ground.

There was silence. Followed by heavy breathing.

Dahyun slowly opened her eyes. She screamed when she saw a person lying in front of her, with a pool of blood slowly enlarging around the person's body.

"Jungkook!" She screamed, and rushed towards him.

He had his eyes closed, but when he heard Dahyun, he looked at Dahyun. And he smiled.

"I've thought about it Dahyun. No matter what you are, you're still the Dahyun I know. The one I love," he said, making Dahyun cry.

"I don't know if I could survive," Jungkook continued to say, and his hand reached out to caress Dahyun's face. "But I hope you would live on happily."

"No, Jungkook," Dahyun hastily said, cupping Jungkook's face. "I'll never let you die."

She looked up to look Mijoo. Mijoo was holding the knife, but this time, it was dripping with blood.

"That guy must have loved you a lot. What a pity," she scoffed, and gave an evil smile.

Dahyun could no longer think straight. She stared hard at her, and Mijoo was soon shouting. 

"What is this-" She couldn't finish her sentence as she was totally frozen. And it wasn't an ordinary ice statue. Mijoo could be seen turning paler and paler inside the ice, and soon, she turned white as a ghost. A few seconds later, then ice melted, revealing a dead snake. 

Dahyun quickly dragged Jungkook back to her home, and kicked open the front door like what she did for Tzuyu that day. 

"Unni! Help!" Dahyun cried, as she placed Jungkook on the couch. 

Irene came rushing to the living room and was shocked to see that it was Jungkook who was hurt this time. 

"Alright, go to your room, Dahyun. Let me handle this," she said, and Dahyun ran back to her bedroom, where she cried and prayed for Jungkook's safety.

--------------------------------------------

aye its bubblelytz! <3 ayeeeee sad ending over here- BUT DON'T WORRY OUR PRECIOUS GOLDEN MAKNAE IS STRONG NEH? anyway this story's coming to an end soon...so to those who supported this story from the start- SARANGHAE GUYS <3 YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST AS ALWAYS EVEN IF there's not much peep- okno stay tuned for the next chappie! bye~~~<3