☾ 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

"Did you come here just to ask me if I could try out this chocolate for you?" Dahyun asked.

"Well, I just bought one box of these chocolates, and the other one is free because of some promotion. I planned to give one to my landlady, since she had always given my chances whenever I could not afford to pay the rent. She's such a kind soul," Jungkook explained as he undid the ribbon of the box.

"And...?" Dahyun asked, looking at him.

"I need you to help me test these chocolates. I want to know if they're good enough to be given to her," Jungkook said, grinning.

"Are you sure that's the only reason you're here? In this late night?" Dahyun asked, staring at the box of chocolates.

"Of course, what are you thinking of, Dahyun?" Jungkook teased as he knocked her head lightly.

"Y-Yah!" Dahyun shouted as she slapped his arm in return. 

Jungkook took one piece of chocolate from the centre of the box. There are twenty pieces of chocolate in there. It was a lovely sight.

"Take the first one, Dahyun," Jungkook said, grinning at her.

Dahyun reached out for the chocolate, turned away from Jungkook, pulled the mask down and put it into her mouth. It delicious. The dark chocolate slowly melted inside her a mouth and wait...what's that unique taste? Dahyun immediately picked up the cover of the box to see the flavour of the chocolate, but it was already torn by Jungkook as he was rough with it when he was trying to open the box. She shrugged it off and continued to eat a second piece.

"This is actually really good," Jungkook said, already on his third piece. "I wish I've brought the second box with me."

Dahyun stared at Jungkook's cheeks. They were faint pink in colour! Why is he blushing?

Popping the ninth piece of chocolate into her mouth, Dahyun began to feel lightheaded. She shook her head to get a clearer mind but somehow that made her feel even more dizzy. Her vision started to blur and she had to hold onto the edge of her desk to keep her balance.

"What's this, Jungkook?" She asked weakly, and used all her strength to piece the cover of the box together.

"What?" Dahyun shouted when she realised what the chocolate actually was filled with. "Alcoholic chocolates?" She gasped, but Jungkook cupped her cheeks and made her look at him.

His whole face was red. Jungkook's drunk.

Dahyun just stared at him with wide eyes, but soon she too started to lose her consciousness. 

"I like you, Dahyun," Jungkook suddenly confessed, but Dahyun was too drunk to take notice. 

"Jungkook-ah, I like you too," she said, and laughed softly. She held Jungkook's hands and stared at him. "I've liked you since the day we met."

"Really?" Jungkook asked, his vision getting more and more blur. "Dahyun, I-" His hands reached for her face, and gently pulled the mask down to reveal her face. He tucked the mask under her chin to keep it in place.

"Why do you always wear this thing, Dahyun?" He asked, his eyes full of concern. Without another word, he leaned forward and kissed Dahyun; and Dahyun who had already gone totally drunk, kissed him back. However, she suddenly pulled back and flopped onto her desk as tears started flowing down her cheeks. 

"I can't be with you, Jungkook," she cried softly. "I'm not human," she whispered, and buried her head into her arms and sobbed. 

"I'm not letting you go, Dahyun," Jungkook said, and pulled Dahyun into his arms. "I'll never let you leave me."

"I really can't be with you, Jungkook," Dahyun sobbed, her tears soaking Jungkook's shirt. Although these two had been friends since young, this was first time they hugged each other. The feeling was new and somehow...comfortable. 

"What if I freeze you one day?" Dahyun suddenly blurted out, breaking the hug. "What if I froze you into a statue like what I did to Nara?" 

Jungkook blinked. "What statue? So we're gonna have a statue of Jeon Jungkook?" Jungkook said, obviously not having a clue of what she's talking about.

"And if I'm hungry I might suck your blood," Dahyun spoke again, and completely ripped her mask off, showing her fangs. "You see this, Jungkook? These might hurt you one day."

"It's not halloween yet, Dahyun," was Jungkook's reply.

"What halloween?" Dahyun asked, confused.

"Did somebody just say halloween?" Jungkook asked, getting more confused.

"Pumpkin pies," Dahyun said randomly.

"I prefer apple pies though," Jungkook said, laughing.

"I thought you liked Yeri," Dahyun suddenly said, and smiled to herself. "But she told me otherwise."

"Whose Yeri?" Jungkook asked, his eyes half-closed, and he looked as though he would collapse at any moment.

"Never mind, apple pie," Dahyun said, then rested her head on her desk and closed her eyes. She felt exhausted and her head was heavy. She needed to sleep.

"Goodnight, halloween," Jungkook said with a yawn, then draped his arm around Dahyun and too fell asleep.

***

Beep beep.

Dahyun slowly opened her eyes. The light rays from the morning sun blinded her eyes. She sat up straight only to realise that Jungkook had his arm around her.

What happened last night?

"I like you, Dahyun," Jungkook suddenly confessed, but Dahyun was too drunk to take notice.

"Jungkook-ah, I like you too," she said, and laughed softly. She held Jungkook's hands and stared at him. "I've liked you since the day we met."

Memories came floating back to her in shattered pieces.

Did Jungkook just confessed to her last night? Or was it the other way round? She hit her head to try to remember more of it, but the alcohol seemed to have taken her memories away from her.

Beep beep. Dahyun turned off her alarm clock. Jungkook then stirred. Dahyun wanted to smile but then she suddenly remembered that she did something last night.

She ripped her mask off.

Gasping softly, she immediately searched for her mask, and fortunately, it was lying nearby. She put it on and sighed in relief.

What a close call.

What if Jungkook woke up and saw that right? Everything would be out.

"What time is it?" A deep voice suddenly said, startling Dahyun.

"It's still early," Dahyun said, and walked off to her bathroom to brush her teeth. 

Once she was done, she walked out of the bathroom to see Jungkook staring at the box cover that Dahyun had successfully pieced together last night.

"Did we just...get drunk last night?" Jungkook asked, staring at Dahyun.

Dahyun shrugged. "Probably," she said with a smile, as she reminisced every single thing that happened last night. 

--------------------------------------------

aye its bubblelytz! <3 wHOOP SWEET MOMENTS HERE <3 hope you guys enjoyed this XD the story's halfway through already~ stay tuned for more! <3 bye~~~~~~<3

EDIT: alright first of all i gotta thank @NekoRin-chan for pointing out a plot error in my story two months back, and i was busy so i could not edit my story. however, that's fixed now, so thanks once again <3