I Know Her.

×××
Robin

I climbed out the tunnel, reveling in the shocked looks of two Shades that managed to spot me.

I easily knocked them both out with a handful of gas pellets, before signalling Vanessa to come out.

'I suppose you know where we are?' She asked as she looked around.

'Naturally,' I smirked just as Batman shut the hatch of the tunnel then turned my gaze up to the maze of platforms above us. 'Follow me.'

Sprinting forward, I ran past a couple more Shades, dodging their hasty blows and leaving them for the other's to take care of.

I kept up my sprint, and Barry appeared next to me. 'Just where are you going?' He asked with a strange tone, punching the Shade I pushed his way in the gut.

'I already to told you,' I said as I slid to a stop, now faced with a dead end.

'I suppose you have a less stressful way of getting out this,' Barry chuckled dryly and I rolled my eyes in reply.

'Just watch my back.' I took a brief glance at my back to see Batman, Arrow and Canary still fending off some Shades.

Vanessa was nowhere to be found.

'No problem kid.' Flash said as he stood firmly behind me with both hands crossed. 'No one's getting past me.'

'I believe you.' I mumbled halfheartedly, pulling off the panel I knew was on the floor and plugging the USB cable from my wrist computer into it.

'Let's go.' I said after about a minute of running security scans.

Closing the panel, I stared thoughtfully at the wall that sealed off our escape.

'That was fast.' Flash said, running circles around the rest of the Shades in the perimeter as the rest of the heroes lined up next to me.

'What now, Robin?' BC asked, hands on her hips.

'We can't hold them back forever.' Green Arrow shot two gas arrows into the ranks of the advancing Shades.

'We should assume reinforcements are on the way,' Batman stared at me. 'We've been here too long.'

'Seven?' I called quietly and Vanessa landed next to me with a soft thud.

'Reinforcements have been dealt with and The Nightshade doesn't know of our arrival. . .' she slowly got up from her crouch.

'Just call me Robin.' I supplied, walking to the wall in front of us without looking back to see her expression.

'Do we break it down?' Flash asked.

'There's nothing behind the wall, sir.' A voice spoke in my direction.

I narrowed my eyes at Vanessa.

'Robin.' She corrected herself.

'Break it down.' I threw my batarangs at it, watching them give off a red glow in the florescent lighting. All the walls of the headquarters were dark-red steel so it was no surprise that even after they exploded it remained standing.

'Well?' I turned to GA and Batman with a raised brow and they reluctantly placed their explosives on the wall and detonated them simultaneously. The explosion rocked the floor and as the smoke cleared the damage was revealed, a hold had been blasted into the wall and behind it was another one of solid concrete.

'Robin,' Dinah turned to me and I let out a sigh, walking to the wall I placed my hand on the cold concrete. 'Override Alpha, code 176,' I said as a red light scanned me briefly.