36

[soojin's pov:]

"where are you going?" yoongi asked as he looked at me.

"i'm going out with my friend."
"who?"
"that guy you saw yesterday," i told him.

"what? why?"
"he wanted to hang out with me."

yoongi looked at me seriously. "why must you hang out with him? you only just met him yesterday, am i right?"

"yes, sure i did just meet him yesterday, but i mean why not? he's nice and friendly," i explained.

"he's trying to woo you! you can't fall for him," yoongi pouted slightly.

"look yoongi, i appreciate you coming to check up on me here and there but you don't need to do that anymore. so please, just leave me be. in fact, just please leave," i said to him.

he stood in silence as he looked at me. and he never did say anything in return. slowly, he took his steps towards the front door as i followed him out.

waiting outside at the front, jimin appeared. when he saw me, a smile appeared on his face but then slightly faded when he saw yoongi.

"hey, i thought i was going to meet you at the convenience store," i said, smiling at jimin.

"uh, i changed my mind..," he looked at me and gave a smile once more. then he turned his attention to yoongi.

"um, i don't think we properly met. i'm park jimin," he said as he slightly bowed to yoongi. but yoongi didn't say a word. he only bowed his head a bit.

"lets go," i said to jimin as i took his arm. and then we both walked off.

jimin slightly dragged a bit. "but what about your friend?"

"he'll be okay. lets just go... please," i softly said not turning my head back once. jimin gave a small nod and then we walked off.

we finally walked back to my home after that lunch we had. it was already 5pm, so the sun was beginning to set. approaching the front of my house, we slowly came to a stop in front of it only to see yoongi sitting at the steps of my house once more. sighing softly, i turned to jimin.

"thank you for today. i had fun," i said, trying to smile.

"i had fun too. um... is your friend okay?" he asked softly as he looked at yoongi and then at me.

"he's fine. but you should get going now," i told him.

"are you sure?" he asked. i gave a nod of my head as i smiled once more.

"okay, i'll text you later. have a good night soojin," he said smiling. he leaned in as he went to kiss my cheek causing me to blush lightly when all of a sudden, jimin was pushed back forcefully.

"back off dude!" yoongi said to him.

"what is your problem?" jimin exclaimed.

"she's my girlfriend!" yoongi shouted.

"last time i checked, she never said she has a boyfriend," jimin said closing up on him.

"you might want to back off before i give a punch to your face," yoongi said in a piercing voice.

"stop! both of you. jimin just go please," i said as i pulled him away at his arm. jimin glared at yoongi before looking at me. he turned on his heals and left the scene whereas i turned and looked straight at yoongi.

i shook my head and walked right past him, my shoulder shoving his as i entered the front door. yoongi followed behind me.

"why are you always following me? go home yoongi."

"i cannot believe you let him kiss your cheek like that!" he said raising his voice.

"i don't get why you're so worked up over that. it was just a kiss on the cheek. it shouldn't even matter to you," i exclaimed.

"you're my girlfriend for crying out loud. imm trying to help you remember, but here you are, having some other guy you met at the convenience store kissing your cheek!" he shouted back.

"STOP SAYING I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE I'M NOT! look, i'm sorry that i can't remember, but you can't keep doing this. it's annoying me and only making my head hurt. so please, just leave me alone," i shouted at him.

the adrenaline rushed in me as i felt my heart pulse beating rapidly. my head slightly began to throb in pain.

"no... please don't say that. soojin, you are my girlfriend. and i said i promised i would help being your memories back," he said, his voice softer this time.

at this moment, i felt my eyes began to warm up with tears. i brought my attention at him. i don't know why i was crying, but i was. i was hurt for some reason, and i didn't know why.

"just stop. get out! get out now before i call the cops!"

"soojin..."

"I SAID GO!" i screamed. the tears were now running past my cheeks as i stared at him.

he stood there, frozen at first. but i watched the hurt in his eyes before he walked to the door and left.

and then i just broke down. why? why am i crying?