27

[yoongi's pov:]

the others finally left soojin's house that evening, leaving soojin and i together. the two of us sat in the living room where i laid my head gently on her lap while her fingers brushed through my hair.

i noticed she stared at me as she did this, so i decided to speak up.

"you okay?" i asked softly. she blinked a couple time before actually looking into my eyes and then nodded her head.

"yeah, just thinking..."

"hmm, about what?"

"it's nothing."

"it's not nothing to me," i told her. she sat there quietly. slightly shrugging, she began to say, "i don't know."

slowly, i sat up and turn my body around to face her until i was directly in front of her. now she had no choice but to look at me.

"is it about... earlier?" i asked.

she looked straight into my eyes and i could see truthful she was. pursing her lips together slightly, she gave a small nod of her head.

"i know i shouldn't be making a big deal out of it too. it's our first kiss... a-and i want it to be special also," she started pouring out everything.

just watching her talk about it in front of me made me more attracted to her, and i listened more. the more i spent with her, the more i grew to love her. it's finally a year since we have been together, and on this very day was the day of her birth.

"well... since it's your birthday today, is there anything you wish to have?" i asked, "i'll grant it for you."

she looked at me funny and laughed it off as she burried her face shyly onto my chest and slowly wrapped her arms around me. "yahhhh," she whined.

i couldn't help but laugh softly at her cuteness.

"i wouldn't mind giving you a kiss now," i softly said causing her to freeze in her place. slowly, she picked up her head to look at me and our faces were inches away from each other.

i noticed the tint of pink growing on her cheeks. so i smiled.

"yah, such a flirt," she said shaking her head as she pulled away.

"really? namjoon and them don't think so," i said.

"well, i think so," she said grinning slightly. i smiled at her cuteness but then paused for a moment. i stared at her for quite some time, first at her eyes, and then slowly to her lips.

yah, yoongi, you weirdo. stop.

i licked my lips slightly and looked back at her eyes. "will you sleep over?" she asked softly, "i could ask my mom if it's alright."

"do you want me to?" i asked her. she nodded her head without hesitance.

"then, i'll sleep over," i said as i smiled at her. she smiled and cheered happily.

that night, i slept over at the jungs' house. soojin's mother had given me some of her husband's old clothing just as before. as i exited out the restroom, i went down the hall and into the living room seeing soojin in her pjs while sitting on the couch with the tv on.

sneaking over to her side, i plopped myself down next to her.

"yah! you scared me," she gasped as she punched my arm slightly. i sheepishly grinned at her and looked down seeing the soft mattress laid out in the middle of the floor.

"who's sleeping on the floor?" i asked curiously.

"who else? you."

i looked at her, slightly hurt, but then, she just laughed softly.

"i'm just kidding. i'll sleep on the floor. you sleep here," she said as she patted the couch.

"how about we just sleep together?"

she looked at me shyly as i wrapped my arm around her. "are you sure?" she asked.

i smiled, "i mean why not?"

"yah, you weirdo," she laughed as she tried escaping from my arms. but i pulled her in tightly and hugged her like my life depended on it. she laughed as she tried to move away.

"yah, let me go," she laughed.

"sirheo! i don't want to," i grinned as i held onto her tightly.

"yahhh, let me gooo!"

slowly, i loosened my grip on her and looked at her puffing out my bottom lip slightly.

"i never want to let you go though," i softly said.

her smile slightly faded as she looked at me seriously.

"then, don't ever let me go," she softly replied.

"i won't.

we looked into each other's eyes, but i slowly looked down to her lips, her small, soft lips.

"why are you staring at me like that?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"w-what? looking at you like what?" i asked pretending i didn't know what she was talking about.

"yah, liar," she said pouting. i smiled and looked at her cute expression. my fingers found her hand as they intertwined themselves into her's. smiling innocently, i looked at her once more and then at her lips before i leaned in and connected our lips together.

it was a first feeling. the first feeling having my lips against someone else's. the first feeling of kissing her. her soft lips slightly pushed against mine's as the kiss deepened.

slowly, we pull away only centimeters from each other's faces. i saw soojin's face was bright red as she stared at me.

"happy birthday soojin-ah," i softly said as i smiled at her.

she only blushed more as she suddenly buried her face against the nape of my neck. i chuckle lightly and kissed the top of her head. i love you forever and always, soojin-ah.

~~~~~~~~
a/n: hehe, you guys are going to hate me the next few chapters. this fanfic will be ending soon...