14

[yoongi's pov:]

"did you walk all the way here, or...?" she suddenly asked.

"oh, y-yeah. i did."

"oh, i see. so the music store, right?" she asked. i nodded my head, "yeah. i thought i could take you there to see what you're missing." she gave a small grin.

"will we be taking the bus?"

"yeah... if that's fine with you," i softly said. "mm, i've never rode the buses here. i get nervous and wonder what if i miss my destination or something, and they take me far far away?" she cutely said. i gave a roll of my eyes, "dramatic queen, are we?"

she playfully punched my arm as she looked at me in a glaring way, "am not!" i couldn't help but laugh at her reaction.

"don't worry. i'll make sure you won't get lost," i said to her. and with that, she smiled. the both of us waited at the public stop when the next bus came. i got on first, paying for the two of us and then led her to back.

"here. you sit first," i said. "oh.. t-thanks," she scooted her way to a chair and sat down as i sat down right next to her. i noticed as the bus left its post she nervously looked out the window as we passed by other streets. slowly, i pulled out my phone and earphones. plugging it into my phone, i placed one earbud in my ear and tapped her shoulder.

i motioned her to take the earbud, and while she did, i went ahead and played "hold me" by janine. i didn't look at her, but instead looked straight ahead as the music played. she managed to calm down herself as her leg stopped jumping up and down. and we sat like that all the way until we arrived at the right stop.

we both got off and walked a few more blocks when we came upon the music store that had the sign "music center" plastered at the front. she gasped, "wah, look at the keyboards they have!"

she ran up ahead me as she first entered the store. "yah, soojin!"

i jogged to the door and opened it up, entering inside. i found soojin wondering around the drum section. in my eyes, i feel like i was watching a happy child playing around in park.

"yoongi-ah! look, look! i found the keyboards!" she cheered happily as she ran cutely over to them. "y-yah, be quiet. you're so loud," i said in the loudest whisper i could manage as i went after her. in the room full of keyboards and pianos, i found her in the corner playing on one.

"yah, stop wondering everywhere," i told her. suddenly, she grabbed my wrist and pulled me down to sit on the piano bench taking her place. "play something," she commanded. i scrunched up my face cutely as i stared at her, but didn't refuse. i turn to the piano slowly and sat there for a good few seconds before placing my fingers onto the keys and began playing what came to mind.

the only thing we could hear was the way the piano sounded as it echoed throughout the whole room. i finished the piece in a graceful manner and then smiled slightly. behind me, soojin clapped repeatedly and smiled as well. "yokshi! you really are the best at piano," she commented.

"i wish i could say the same for you," i smirked slightly as i turned to look at her. the smile on her face went away and instantly, she glared at me. "tskkk!"

the rest of the hour, we spent our time looking throughout the store. i found some nice recording equipment but they were all too expensive. soojin, on the other hand, had the time of her life as she played around with the bongos. i thought she was being a complete idiot... but a cute idiot.

"i'm going to save up some money to buy a keyboard, so that soon you'll be able to teach me more on the piano," she said. i scoffed, "well if you want to become just as good as me, you better practice a lot."

glaring cutely, she crossed her arms across her chest, "i will! just you watch." we exited out the music store and by that time, it was already 2pm, so we decided to catch a bus to the arts museum in the tourist area. once we got there, we went ahead and purchased tickets to allow passage inside.

the building was pretty huge, so huge it had soojin in awe.

"wah, look how huge these pillars look," soojin gasped. "yah, this isn't the time to wonder around like how you did earlier," i told her. she pouted cutely, puffing out her bottom slightly, "but where's the fun in staying in one place?"

"i mean, just be careful. if you haven't noticed, this place is huge enough for both of us to get lost in. and thanks to you, my phone is low on battery because we used it to listen to music on the bus," i told her.

"yah, it's not my fault we used your phone to listen to music. i didn't ask you to."

"yeah, well, i did that so you'd calm down on the bus. you looked nervous, so i was simply trying to calm your nerves," i argued with her.

"okay, okay, so if we do get lost, how are we suppose to stick together if your phone is almost out of battery and we can't call each other?" she asked.

i thought for a good second until i coughed awkwardly. "i have an idea, but it'll be weird," i told her. she raised an eyebrow at me and then spoke up, "what's the idea?"

instead of telling her, i slowly took action as i took her hand into mine, not intertwining our fingers. just a simple hand-lock.

"there. doing this will guarantee that we won't be able to get separated easily," i quickly said.

soojin didn't say anymore words except a simple 'okay,' her head slightly lowered as her eyes stared at the floor. her hand was soft and delicate. just thinking about it, i felt my face warm up. so i tried loosening up the tension.

"come on, we might miss out if we don't start walking now."

and with that, we went ahead further into the museum hand-in-hand.

~~~~~~~~
a/n: ahhh, the cringe. i'm so bad at this *sighs*