15

[soojin's pov:]

i followed yoongi wherever he went only because we were holding hands. okay, this is something i imagined wouldn't happen.

yoongi and i are holding hands. it's not legit but still! i mean, oh my gosh, i really am holding his hand. i had slightly looked up, thankfully not meeting his eyes. we were walking through some crowds of people as we walked through the museum. inside, there were many wonderful creations and interpretives of art. we came to a stop in front of a statue of a huge baby head.

i stared in awe at it. "wow... it's so huge," i chuckled softly. yoongi, on the other hand, stood there staring at it in some deep thought. i watched his facial expression, as i stared at his dark chocolate eyes. slightly worried, i squeezed his hand slightly.

he suddenly turned to me, and my heart stops for a moment. "you okay?" i managed to ask.

"yeah, just thinking..."

i gave a small assuring smile and turned back to the huge baby head sitting before us. then, we kept walking along as we saw other famous art pieces made by people and then saw famous art paintings.

but before we could continue walking, i was suddenly shoved to the side by someone who seemed like they were in a rush to get somewhere.

"ow," i softly said as i turned to see who it was who had ran into me. looking up, i saw a young boy, probably only 14, panting slightly, but then had widen eyes when he saw me.

"o-oh, i-i am so sorry!" the little kid said showing his bunny teeth. "it's okay," i softly said. the little boy ran off quickly and that was the last i ever saw the kid.

"you okay?" yoongi's voice suddenly asked. i turn back instantly and look up at him, nodding my head shyly. that's when i felt his grip on my hand tightly secured itself. a tint of pink rose again in my cheeks as i tried to courageously look into his eyes.

"see? it's a good thing we're doing this, or you probably would have been the first to get lost," he said. "yah... you make me seem like a child," i whined slightly.

"that's because you are?" he chuckled. "am not!"

"mhm, whatever you say." i pouted slightly. we continued walking along after that when we came to the end of our tour of the museum. by then, it was already past 4pm when we exited the building.

"mm, we should eat something," i smiled widely.

"like what?" he asked. "meat!!" i cheered as i raised an arm in the air. "yah, you're so loud," he suddenly said when he clamped his hand over my mouth. i stood frozen in my spot. pouting slightly, i stared at him as he slowly pulled his hand away.

"fine, we'll go eat meat," he said softly as he let go of my hand. and at that moment, the happiness inside of me went away. no, come back hand.

dragging my feet, i followed behind yoongi as we walked all the way to find a restuarant to eat at. when we finally did, we entered inside where a waitress showed a place to sit. it was partly packed so we were directed to a space in the back.

"thank you," i said to the waitress as so did yoongi. i went ahead and sat down first when yoongi scooted to his seat just right in front of me. just then, a young man with a black apron came to our table. he bowed a 90 degree angle, "annyeonghaseyo. my name is seokjin and i'll be serving you today. can i start off with drinks?"

the young waiter looked at yoongi first. "oh, just a cola."

"and for you?"

"i'll just have water please."

"alright, i'll be right back with those." the guy left, leaving me and yoongi together alone once again. i stared at the menu in front of me too nervous to grab it. but yoongi noticed me.

"you know the purpose of the menu is to look through it and see what you want to eat... not just to stare at it," he said, laughing softly. i pouted, "yah, stop making fun of me." i took the menu quickly as i tried covering my red face. pabo, soojin!

seokjin, the waiter, suddenly came back to our table with a cola and iced-water. "do you both need some time? or are you guys ready?" he asked smiling pleasantly to us.

i slightly uncovered my face as i looked over at yoongi. "i think we're ready. i'll get the combination of the kimchi soup and for the meat, i'll just have samgyeosal," he told the young waiter. his attention then turned to me, but i shyly hid my face and pretended to look at the menu. to be completely honest, i'd eat anything just for now.

"and for you miss?" seokjin had asked.

"uh...," i softly said as i looked at the menu.

"it's okay, we'll be sharing. but we'll have another order of the samgyeopsal," yoongi suddenly said. i lowered the menu down and then looked at him raising an eyebrow.

"alright, and for your kimchi, how spicy do you want it?"

"just medium spicy, please," yoongi told him.

"alright. i'll be sure to get that out to you guys," he said as he took the menus. then, he went ahead and took the lid of the griller, and turned on the heat. "enjoy," the waiter, seokjin, smiled.

"thank you," yoongi said as he left.

"so we're sharing food?" i asked, grinning slightly.

"yah, don't get use to it. we're only sharing so that we don't spend a lot," he said. i only grinned more as i looked at him.

"gomawo, yoongi-ah."

~~~~~~
a/n: can yall guess who the little boy is? heh. fun fact: i have filipino blood in me. LOL what about you guys?