Lily
I got on my all black and my shoes. I got in the car with my cousin Vivian. It was me and her tonight. We handle most of the dirty work.
"Damn you look like hell" she said. I had a bruise under my eyes and a few scracthes. She got me good in my eye tho. She also gave my one hell of a black bruise on my back. My fucking arm hurt like a bitch too. She was a fair fight she was good but still she couldn't top me.
"Man I got in a fight with Chocolate girlfriend well ex now" i said.
"Damn she got you good ma" she said.
"Shut up and lets go." I growled. I was annoyed, aggravated and my fucking chest hurt. That bitch got a kick man. I don't know how many bruises she had I know I busted her lip tho. My knuckle was cut from her teeth. I sighed and we pulled up to the big ass truck. I hated when she did shipments this big. I had to drive this motherfucker. I had my license but still. When I open the back of it we had a white dude tied up. Mannn. I called my momma.
"Yes bebe?" She answered
"Why we got a whole cracker back here?" I asked.
"Oh Bebe he's for your father just ignore him and leave him back there" she said.
"Mama you gotta let me know shit like that what if we were being searched by a cop ma and Ole dude was just on plan view like that." I said.
"I'm sorry Bebe next time I'll let you know there's a needle in there inject that into him if he start acting up" she said.
"Kay" I said and hung up.
"You following me?" I asked.
"Yup let get it" she said and paid the man who the truck belonged too.
"You know the drill turn around" Vivian said. He turned around and she shot him in the neck with a needle and his body dropped. He was out.
"Goddamn he heavy" she said. I went beside her and helped her put him in the trunk. Just in case he get bold. He knew to knock twice if his sleep meds wore off. I got the keys.
"You got it?" She asked.
"Yeah" I said and hopped up in the big ass truck. I took the ski mask off and Crunk this bitch up. I plugged my phone up. I face time my momma.
"Where meeting you for dinner?" I asked.
"5th and Yates street" she said.
"Alright" I said and hung up. So we smuggled shit in a few restaurants and this is where we were going. It was fancy ass place. My sister was the one in the front making meetings and shit. I was doing the heavy lifting. I lit a blunt and blast my music.
It was a 40 minutes drive and I backed up behind the restaurant. I hated how cold it was in the bitch. They unloaded all the food. Then made it to our shippment.
"Hii lily!" Mr. Miago, said. He owned this Italian restaurant and was a sweet man. He was rolling in money from the money he made at the restaurant to the money he made letting us store our shit here.
"Hey Paul" I said and smiled at him.
"You got my present?" He asked. I chuckled and through the bag of money to him.
"Don't cheat me now" he said and we walked into his coded freezer and it unlocked a hot ass room. Women and men sat her naked and sorted, counted and distributed. He dumped the bag out and the pretty black girl put it on the money counter. It was his exact amount.
"Cool y'all can bring it in" he said.
"Oh I'm tired of you doing me like that have we ever cheated you?" I asked.
"No but still gotta be careful it's all business don't take it personal. You could of been my daughter in law but Noo"he said. I laughed. He daughter was gorgeous but I didnt wanna marry the girl let along be involved with her past a one night stand.
"Hey hey I told you I'm not the marriage type" I said chuckling.
"Yeah yeah. Whatever. She still talks about you even with that no good girl she's with now. I hate her" he said. I didn't care to ask why. I shook my head.
"Hey who the white dude" a worker asked.
"Save him for my pops when he done with his meeting " I said. He nodded. I finished unloading and jumped down to got into the restaurant portion. I was hungry as shit and all the food here we got for free.
"Miago where the food man?" I said.
"I got your favorite my special chicken Alfredo with alittle hit of shrimp scampi" he said and gave me my box. I took it and grabbed a wine of my choice. We gave him the benefit of keeping his more expensive wine for us until special occasions or meeting.
"And I got momma canoli here nice and hot for you" he said.
"That's wassup see I knew I didn't kill you for a reason thanks" I said. I got my food and sat in the back of this big ass truck waiting for Vivian to finish with the white dude down there. I didn't have any violence in this run. I'm kinda disappointed. I haven't been on a hunt in a while. Maybe I'll do that. I have had hella stress. I had my music in. I always preferred being by myself my mom thought I was just like socially awkward but beside a few people I don't really talk much. I had comfort in being myself unlike alot of people. I felt a tap. It was my sis.
"Wassup?" I asked.
"What you eating" she said.
"My food now what you want" he said. I laughed.
"Nun we just finished up want a ride to the hotel?" She asked.
"Nah Vivian on the way back she had to finish up with this dude and then we got one more deliver then I'm going to sleep. Them damn boxes were heavy. " I said.
"Tell ya girl to give you a massage." She said. I laughed.
"Yo she offered me to move in with her" I said.
"Whaaa? Damn you got her whipped that quick" she said and hopped on the truck
"Nah I mean Yeah my dick game go stupid but anyway I don't know if I wanna do that shit or not" I said.
"She ask the "What are we" question yet?" She asked.
"Nahh but what if she do?" I asked.
"Damn sis you really ain't relationship avie I would of thought I was talking to a 14 year old not a 29 year old" she joked. I laughed and punched her.
"Shut up you know I don't do relationships I don't know how these shits work" I said.
"Once she asks that she asking you to ask her to be your girlfriend or she bout to ask you whichever and the way she acting with inviting you to live with her and shit. She really tryna start a relationship maybe even a family you been wrapping up?" She asked.
"Nah my pull out game awesome and she on birth control" I said bragging.
"Whatever and well map out her shit or still pull out sometimes girls that say they on it they tryna trap dat ass" she said.
"Nah she don't want kids. She really don't like em" I laughed.
"Well damn y'all sure y'all don't want little lilys running around" she said chuckling.
"You know I hate kids and I got you so our blood line good it'll keep going" I said laughing.
"Man I don't think I would mind kids but Tima ain't tryna go there yet I respect that" she said. I felt nothing but annoyance at the mention of her name.
"But I mean do u wanna live with her it's alittle different because then you have each other all the time and habits and shit the first time Fatima moved in with me we fought on a daily basis" she said.
"All our fight end up is sex Soo it might now be bad" I said.
"Do you like her past sex?" She asked.
" I don't know she make me laugh, and happy. I like being around her and she got this feeling she caused it like my heart about to come out and my stomach get that feeling like I wanna vomit but it's not a bad vomit but like a nervous thing" I explained. I guess that mean I like her. I don't know much past lust and anger and calm.
"Ohh you like her and that stomach shit is called butterflies" she said. Ohh that what's that is. I know its not love we not on that level yet.
"Would you let her date someone?" She asked.
"Hell no ill kill that bitch" I snapped.
"Then you my little sister have a crush on her" she said. Ohh well maybe I need to tell her that.
"Well shit Yeah I guess I know its not love at all but it's like a infatuation I think you call it that." I said.
"Yeah that's how that work. I'm so proud you got a crush I never thought you would slow down until you got burnt" she said. I hate her.
"Fuck you pumpkin" I said using momma nickname for her.
"See now ima leave ya ass out here." She scolded and walked away. I finished eating right as Viv came out.
"You ready" she said I nodded. Here we go round two.