Chapter 46: The plans to win

MAXS POV

We have all had enough of this. So we called a meeting. " I have a idea. I you could listen please." Shelby said. " We could co to there base, Alex and Cory teleport dawn, Ashlie, An Zres to a far away location and leave them. Then we all go in and fight Jon. Once we defeat him we go back for the others and finish them once and for all." Shelby says. I look around to see smiling faces.
" Lezzzzz Do This!!!!"

ADAMS POV

We arrived at their base. " Cory, Alex go do your thing." i say. They nod there heads and disappear. Not long after a reappear. " We trapped them in a giant hole about 15 miles from here." Cory says. " Good let's get to work." We rampage the castle trying to find the throne room. We entered being greeted by Jon. " Ahhh so you came. After years and months and days and weeks and minutes and seconds and ho- Get to the point." I say cutting him off. " Someone peed in you cereal." He says. " Ya your right the coco puffs did. Well actually the did a big shit turning my cereal brown." I said with a smirk. " Well played. Let's get this over with." He says standing up. His skin starts to wither away. " What the hell!!??" Mitch yells. When his skin is done withering away, We look strait into white lights. " No way." Jerome says. " What the actual f*ck?!" Mitch yells. " Ok moth we get it this asshole is full of surprises." I say. " There was never a Jon but there was always a herobrine!" He says. " Ya ya we know who you are." I say. " Fight Me!!!!!" We alum yell running into battle.

3RD PERSON

Each one taking there own role in the fight. Each having there own turn to try and beat the shit out of herobrine. Mitch goes up. " You have messed with the wrong people you jack-donkey!" He yells. He goes invisible and things around the room start flying at herobrine. And we can't see Mitch but we could tell when Mitch punched Herobrine in the face. " Take that you son of a bitch!" Mitch yells kicking herobrine in his.....You know. Then in rage herobrine swings at air, and mitch was there. Mitch becomes visible again and you can see him slumped against a wall. But herobrine did not just hit him, He stabbed him. " MITCH!!" Jerome yells running over to the unconscious Mitch. Cory run ups only to be punched in the head, he flys back and hits a rock. Bam. Unconscious. " That's it! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU HURTING MY FRIENDS!!!!" Shelby yells. " What are you gonna do? Tickle me?" Herobrine laughs. " No i am just gonna kill you TILL YOU CANT HURT ANYBODY NO MORE!!!!!!" Shelby yells. She starts to float in the air with white light floating around her. " Shelby no!" Jess yells. " What is it?" Adam asks. " I saw this in my dream. What she is about to do is so powerful she will die along with herobrine." Jess says. " NO YOU CANT DO THIS!!!!" Adam yells. " Tell Cory j love him and i am sorry for everything i did to harm him, Make him said, Ruin his life, Everything. Max i am sorry for dragging you into to love and drama i love you. Jess thank you for being for being one of the only girls and having to deal with me. Adam thank you for making me laugh and being a great friend. Ross thank you for loving me and being there for me. Nick thank you for helping me with Cory and our drama when you could. Tommy thank you for helping us and not betraying us. Jerome i know i just a met you but if we knew each other more we would have been great friends. And last tell Mitch i will miss him and we would have been great friends as well. I Love you and will miss you all. Carry my love, Never forget me like i will never forget you guys. You are a family i always wanted." Shelby says during back to herobrine. " Time for you to die." She says. Soon a. right light fills the room. Once the light faded herobrine and Shelby were gone. All that was left was Shelbys necklace.