Chapter 28: Not possible

CORYS POV

I was terrified. My dream. Where i went nuts. Had not come true. When was it gonna come true?!!? Would it truly happen?!?! Oh wait i know how to stop this. Not to long ago we got a letter inviting us to get awards for everything that we have done. We are not going. Cause that's where it all happens. I need to tell the others. " GUYS!!!!" I yelled throughout the house. I herd my echo which made me laugh. When we all met up in the living room. We sat on the couch built into the floor. " Guys i hav- You have been having bad dreams of what is going to happen, haven't you?" Nick said cutting me off. " Ya so we are not going to get the awards. And we are not going to tell them to send it to us cause that would give up our location." I said. " We don't need awards anyways all we want to to is protect. And the lives we save are our rewards." Shelby said. " Soooo y'all are ok with not going?" I felt bad. They we being nice and not going cause of a stupid dream of mine that might not even come true?! " Actually you guys go. I will stay. You can get my award for me. I feel like i am just trouble-but- no buts you guys go, i stay." i said cutting jess off. " Ok Cory. If you truly want us to go. But you can not leave this house! You hear me Cory?!"  Adam yelled. " Ya ok i hear you." I said. " Well we better get packing guys. We lave in 12 hours." Adam said.

12 Hours later.

They left and i decided to explore the house some more. I looked at the library that somehow nobody noticed.

That's when i started looking at books to to keep me busy for the week

That's when i started looking at books to to keep me busy for the week. That's when i pulled out a book that opened up to a dark staircase. And there was a note.

DONT YOU DARE YOU DOWN THERE CORY!!!!

To bad. I went. At the bottom there was another note.

Fuck you Cory, Fuck you.

Haha. Than i herd the door close. I tried to run but tripped. And the door closed. Fuck. Well might as well explore.I found a torch and lit it. But it went out.
You should have listened to Red~
" Hello?! Who's there!?!" I yelled.
I have been stuck down here for ages.
Pretending to be dead.
Wait.
I am a father of two sons.
Hold up.
I killed my wife and pretended to die in front of my child. I was in pain because my oldest child ran away.
No it can't be.
I know you know who i am.
No. It's not possible.
Cory. Speak to me. Tell me how you feel. I am sorry.
" Dad?"