Clay's Love Life.

After the insane conversation that happened that night with Ally, Stevie and everyone else, Clay needed a break from everything. He recently began talking to a girl he used to be friends with when he was younger. Her name is Angela Seeders. She was a year younger than Clay. One of the many things that Clay loved about her would probably be her beautiful green eyes, they're gigantic in the best way possible and they lit his world up when she looked at him.

Now, no one is saying that Clay is in love and all that, but they're definitely vibing. Clay, Stevie and Ally were lying on Clay's bed. They were all just having a good time - talking and laughing and playing silly games to keep Clay's mind occupied. Stevie was lying against Ally and she looked like she was about to fall asleep any moment soon, Clay pushed Stevie in a playing way that made her get a fright, she sat up bluntly and she stared at her brother.

"well, you're in an annoying as fuck mood today." Stevie just turned to look at her girlfriend, "Babe, are we gonna go soon?" Stevie sounded a little annoyed but she also knew that Clay was joking. Ally was about to speak but she heard a loud, yet soft voice coming from Clay's bedroom door, a brunette girl with big green eyes was standing in the frame of the door. Both Stevie and Ally were extremely confused and they both turned to look at Clay, he was smiling from ear to ear and Ally had a cheeky grin on her face.

"Hi... I- I'm Angela, Clays' uhm his, uhm.." she trailed off because she didn't know how to introduce herself just yet, Clay got up and embraced her in a tight hug, lifting her off the ground.

"Girlfriend." Clay simply said, Angela faced him and smiled widely at his words and looked over at the two girls lying on the bed, Angela smiled sweetly and walked towards Stevie and Ally. Ally nudged Stevie softly so that she could stand up and greet this big-eyed girl.

"Hey Angela, I'm Ally, it's nice to meet you." Ally said as she hugged the girl, Stevie walked to Angela and just smiled,

"Hi, I'm Stevie, I had no idea that Clay had a girlfriend but it's about time that he does... its great to meet you, Angela." Angela smiled and it was obvious that she was relieved that Stevie was friendly and all nice to her and stuff. Stevie looked at Clay with daggers in her eyes. He threw his hands up in a motion as to say he surrenders, they just laughed and smiled at one another. Stevie winked at her brother and looked at Ally,

"Are we going to get going, babe? I don't want to miss our appointment." Ally nodded in agreeance and she grabbed Stevie's hand and they began walking out of Clay's room, before they completely left though, Stevie stopped and looked at Angela and Clay, "We should plan a game night sometime, Clay. So that I can get to know your girlfriend a little better. Bye guys." Ally and Stevie waved goodbye at the same time and they left to go to Ally's house.

"Hey, babe..." Clay's voice became a mere distant sound as Stevie left the house with Ally, when they got in the car, Stevie was smiling brightly, therefore, Ally was smiling too. Ally loved when Stevie was smiling and when she could see that she was happy and carefree.

"I'm so happy for him, Ally. I haven't seen him this happy in a while. You know, since... him." Stevie was still smiling, although Ally knew she was slightly upset that her sperm donor of a father ruined so much for her brother. She felt Ally's hand on her thigh, she smiled at that feeling. "Thank you for always being here for me." Ally smiled at what Stevie said. They pulled into the driveway and they smiled at one another. They got out of the car and held hands.

"Oh, I like that... oh-oh-oh and that, that is so pretty oh my god." Stevie said as they walked to the front door. A lady with a tint of red hair opened the door, her face was quite skinny and looked borderline unhealthy, she greeted Ally and Stevie with a warm, welcoming smile.

"Good day ladies. Are you ready to see if this is the house you see yourselves in?" She said while gesturing for them to go inside, Stevie squeezed Ally's hand and leant in to whisper something in her ear,

"Now our life starts. Together." Ally smiled and nodded vigorously while smiling and walking into the beautiful condo.

***

Hey guys, so here is the update. I really wanna write more so expect more frequent updates :) Thank you to everyone who still reads and votes, I appreciate it so much.

- Ty :)