The Coffee 'Date'

When Stevie and ally woke up on the day of the coffee date that ally arranged, Ally rolled over and she looked at her sleepy girlfriend. She smiled at the beauty of Stevie. She kissed Stevie's face and moved to her neck.

Ally got up and she walked to the shower. She turned the water on as she began undoing her buttons of her pajama shirt. She began walking towards the bed where Stevie was lying. She looked at Stevie and she smirked. Ally pulled her shirt off and she took her pants off.

Stevie's eyes fluttered open and they then immediately fell onto ally's perfectly shaped boobs. Ally noticed this and she suddenly got an idea. She turned and walked towards the bathroom again as she swayed her hips in a very exaggerated way, she could feel Stevie's eyes watching her.

Ally got into the warm shower and began washing her body. She felt two arms wrap around her slim waist. She smiled so brightly that her cheeks hurt. She felt soft sweet lips on her neck and under her left ear. She couldn't resist so she turned and began kissing Stevie.

They pulled away after a few minutes of kissing and caressing each other's bodies. Ally grabbed hold of Stevie's face and she smiled while she looked down at her now swollen pink lips. She moved her hands down to Stevie's hips.

"You are so fucking beautiful" ally says as she grips lightly onto Stevie's sides. Stevie just smiled and then began kissing ally once again. She just blushed and smiled while kissing her girlfriend again.

Stevie moved her hand down to ally's entrance and played with her lips that were glistening with wetness. Both from the shower and from the extreme need and want of Stevie. Ally's mouth fell open as she felt Stevie's fingers finding their way into her tight entrance.

After the shower, ally and Stevie got dressed and they discussed their sexy shower time. They both smiled widely at what had happened. They both wanted that to happen for so long and it was a dream come true that they were so in love and so in sync.

After Stevie was dressed and ready, (she took the longest to get ready between the two of them) ally moved to behind her and she hugged her tightly. She kissed her neck and nibbled on her earlobe a little.

"Thank you for coming with me today. I'm glad you're gonna be there. I love you, Stevie" when Stevie heard ally say this she couldn't help but smile. Her heart was smiling and she couldn't believe that ally was hers. Completely hers.

They finished everything and they were then off to meet Amanda at Starbucks. Ally drove, (not very well though) and they were at their destination within just fifteen minutes. Stevie held ally's thigh.

"Thank god the traffic wasn't too bad this morning." Stevie said while giggling a little. Ally nodded and began singing along to the music on the radio. They sat in comfortable silence until they go to the coffee shop.

Before they got out Stevie leaned over and kissed ally. They knew that they were making this whole situation seem far more serious than it actually was but Stevie always wanted to make sure that ally knew she was there for her.

They walked into Starbucks, hand in hand, and walked up to the counter. Ally saw a beautiful barista girl whose name was Angelica. She smiled and greeted her, ready to place their orders.

"Hi, Angelica. Can we please have two grande chocolate cream frappés?" Ally smiled and Angelica just smiled and nodded while writing their names on the see- through cups. They continued down the line and paid for their drinks.

After paying Stevie kissed ally's cheek and told her she was going to find a table they could sit at with Amanda. After about twenty minutes ally saw Amanda walking into the shop. She stood up and waved so that she could get her attention. Amanda smiled weirdly and walked over to their table.

Amanda sat down at their table. Steve and ally sat next to one another of course. Ally held Stevie's thigh gently. Amanda spoke,

"So how have you been ally? And I assume you're Stevie? It's really great to meet you." Amanda said while smiling sweetly. She actually seems so sweet Stevie thought. It killed her to think that because she knew that her and ally used to have something going on between them. Ally squeezed Stevie's thigh assuring her.

"I've been great. How are you Amands? Yes this is my girlfriend Stevie" ally said while smiling. Stevie smiled too. She took a sip of her Frappé and looked at Amanda while her and ally caught up on everything that had happened in the past few years.

"You're very pretty" Stevie said randomly. Amanda smiled and nodded in gratitude while she said thank you. "So do you live around here?" Stevie asked so that it wasn't too weird or awkward. Amanda nodded.

"Yeah, I actually recently moved out to LA. I'm looking for s job now. I've been going for interviews but they're so tricky because I'm never sure if it's promising or not". All three of them took sips of their drinks.

"What are you looking for?" Ally asked. Ally had thought back to before when she knew that Amanda had studied graphic design. She was expecting Amanda to tell her something along the lines of design of course.

"I'm actually looking for a teaching position." Ally seemed surprised. Stevie was on her phone, texting her brother. "I tried the graphic designing thing for a while but it just didn't work. So now I'm trying the education sector, I'll see how it goes." There was a slight pause but then Amanda continued talking.

"What about you Ally? What are you doing?" She asked. Ally looked around and she saw a necklace that Amanda was wearing. She remembered that she got it at her birthday. Either her 17th or 18th. Ally couldn't remember exactly. She shook the thoughts away and replied,

"I'm actually a youtuber, Stevie and I do videos and we get paid for some things.. I actually don't know how to explain it." Ally laughed slightly. She felt Stevie hold her thigh again, indicating that's she was off her phone. "I'm doing singing again. Quite seriously as well." Ally ended her sentence and Amanda nodded understandingly.

There was a silence so ally wanted to get out of the awkwardness so she turned to talk to Stevie. "So, what does Clay say?" She asked and Stevie just shrugged. She knew that Clay was going through a lot and ally could see Stevie wasn't in the mood to talk about it now.

"Amanda, how is Ty?" Ally decided to change the topic. She asked Amanda about her younger sister, Tyler. Amanda shrugged casually,

"She's great.. She's so busy with high school that she's almost 'too cool' for me. So Stevie, do you sing too?" Amanda asked as she looked at Stevie. Stevie smiled and nodded her head giggling,

"I actually never used to like music in general but ally made me like it. She asked me to sing with her so I did and we like doing duets and stuff. It just isn't my priority you know?" She giggled again, "but I love it."

The conversation continued for an hour or so and they just caught up and it went surprisingly very well and Stevie actually took a liking to Amanda.

Amanda seemed like one of the girls that Stevie would be friends with. She was cool in Stevie opinion.

Amanda had a phone call from one of the high schools she wanted a position at. They wanted to give her important feedback apparently. She told ally and Stevie that she was sorry and that she had fun and she loved meeting Stevie and loved seeing ally again and that she'd be in touch again.

Stevie and ally went home and on the way home they just spoke and joked about how much of a bigish deal they made it and it actually turned out to be very enjoyable.

All that ally wanted was to get home and to be in comfortable clothes and to cuddle with the girl of her dreams.

***

Hey guys 😊

I am so so sorry it's so late again. I guess a lot of people aren't even reading this anymore and thats okay, I do this because I love writing and is a passion so if you are still reading and commenting and voting - thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I love you all so much. I'm trying to update more frequently, I promise. Thank you for being patient with me. I know it's annoying.

Also I got a brand new tumblr account so go follow me if you'd like to 😊
- ThatReallyGayTeen.tumblr.com

Love, Ty 😊