Drama Already?

After the skate session the girls decided to get some ice cream and then they went home, Stevie walked ally to her car. When they got there ally hugged Stevie tightly and she said thank you for everything.

"You were just amazing today" Stevie said while they were hugging, they pulled back and Ally smiled looking at her girlfriend, she leaned in giving Stevie a soft kiss, it wasn't too long but it was meaningful. They said their goodnights and headed home, both of them smiling like idiots while driving.

When ally got home after she said goodbye to Stevie she walked in, she took her shoes off and put her keys on the side table, she was being quiet because she didn't want to wake her dad up. When ally turned around she saw her mom. She was awake and she was sitting in the lounge. She stared at ally bluntly, her eyes were red and puffy. She had been crying. ally's heart immediately started to race. She knew that something was going on.

"Mom? Is everything okay?" Ally asked and Rachel looked at her daughter smiling weakly,

"Mom, where's dad?" ally asked her mom that as soon as she saw that her ring finger was blank and you could just see her tan line marking. It was strange for ally to see Rachel with no ring on because she always wore it. The only time she'd take it off would be for an operation or do,etching like that. Rachel stood up and hugged ally, Ally felt her shoulder getting wet because her mom was now crying slightly. What is happening? Ally thought to herself as she sat down with her mom, she remained silent.

"Your dad, he he's gonna be gone for a little while, sweetie." Is all she said, ally shook her head, this isn't fair, what was happening? Was all ally was thinking about.

"Why? What happened?" Ally took a deep breath in and then spoke softly again, "Mom please" she reached forward and held her moms knee softly, she was comforting her. She knew something was wrong and it broke her heart to see her mom in this state. ally's phone went off, it was Stevie calling,

"Take it, I need water anyway" is all Rachel said, ally was very hesitant before she answered the phone call, the sweet, soothing angelic voice of Stevie's came through the phone. Ally smiled for a slight moment.

"Hey my stunning girlfriend" Stevie said, ally smiled because Stevie was so cute and precious but she just shook her head and thought about her mom,

"Babe, uhm I came home and my moms in tears, my dad isn't here so I need to find out what's happening. I'll see you tomorrow at school okay? I'm sorry. But have wonderful dreams okay? Thank you for tonight" ally spoke through the phone, her voice breaking

"Oh my god okay, I'm here okay? Just call if you need me" and with that they both hung up. Ally's mom walked back into the room looking upset again,

"Mom, please tell me what's happening." Ally demanded now. Rachel just looked down at her feet, ally got annoyed and impatient so she stood up and wanted to go the her room,

"Your dad had an affair, Alison" her moms voice cut through her so deeply, ally stopped and looked at her broken mom, she sat down again, and Rachel continued, "sweetie, I'm sorry, but he told me about two hours ago and I didn't want to interrupt you on your date and I told him he should leave for two weeks or so. Just so he can get his shit together" ally wS just listening to her mom now.

Ally side hugged her mom, "I'm sorry mom" is all she said. She heard Rachel sniff a little. She didn't know how she was going to deal with this. Ally's so so young and already going through a lot and now this happens. How is ally going to be able to focus on school now? Why would her dad do this? In what world is it okay to cheat on the one you love? All of these things were flashing through ally's mind. She shook her head, mentally trying to get rid of the thoughts.

"I'm sorry mom. Uhm I I don't know what else to say, " Rachel cut her off,

"Don't be sorry ally, it's not you fault and it isn't mine either. It was something he did. Go to bed and get some rest, you have school tomorrow." Ally just stood up, "Oh wait, how was your date?" Ally could see that her mom was emotionally and physically exhausted so she just leaned down and kissed her moms forehead and whispered goodnight to her. And with that ally left to go sleep.

As ally was lying in bed she thought about how and why her father would do this. The thing that hurt her the most was that her mom was hurting so much. She hated seeing her mom in pain and the fact that her dad was the reason for that made ally resent her dad in this moment more than any other. Her and her dad had always been close but now after ally heard about this she was almost certain it would change things between them. And that made her extremely sad. As it should though. It was getting late and ally knew that she had school tomorrow. Regardless, she got her phone and dialed her girlfriends number,

"Baby?" Stevie answered almost immediately. Ally lost it at this second, she just felt a warm tear trickling down her cheek, she quickly wiped it acting as if it was never there to begin with. Stevie heard the distress in ally's voice and breathing. "what happened?" Stevie asked, ally shifted in her bed,

"He cheated. He fucking cheated on her. And now she's hurting and crying and I don't know how to help Stevie. I don't know what to do and I don't know how to make things better. But I swear to god if I ever find out who this bitch is I will personally ki-" ally couldn't finish her sentence because Stevie interrupted her, calming her down

"Ally, take deep breathes. Just breathe. You're okay. I'm here and everything is and will be okay. You aren't killing anyone because I don't want you getting locked up." Stevie giggled nervously. So did ally.

"I'm sorry, I just, I just needed to hear your voice. You calm me down" ally smiled slightly and Stevie could hear that.

They stayed on the phone for hours just talking and sometimes there was pure silence. That's what ally needed, she just needed someone to talk to, someone to listen to her. And she found that in Stevie. Although ally knew that shit was about to go down with her dad and family, she felt pretty damn lucky to have Stevie Boebi in her corner fighting with and for her.

This girl really was something else. But will ally's hurt cause her to push Stevie away unintentionally? Or will it just pull them closer together? These were things ally seriously had to think about.

***
Authors Note 😊

Heyyyyyy everyone!! I hope everyone is good. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I just added this because there was a need for some drama. Everything will work out eventually though. So don't worry 😊 I love you all and thank you for being such awesome supporters. I know I always say it but it means the world to me.

Also, someone asked last time and for anyone who wants to know, my twitter is;
lovatofthills
So if you wanna follow me you can. If you don't that's cool too. Anyway, I hope you have an amazing week everyone. Thank you guys so much 😊

Alsoooo, don't be shy to comment, share and vote 😊

- Ty 😊