Amanda..

After the weekend away, Ally, Danny and Stevie all decided to drive back in one car. Ali was going home another way. In the car ally and Danny were playing silly games just to make the time pass. Stevie saw ally's phone light switch on because she had a notification. She saw it was a text from a girl named Amanda. Stevie wasn't intentionally looking at ally's phone but it caught her attention.

Stevie had remembered a conversation her and ally had a few weeks ago about past relationships. She remembered ally talking about a girl named Amanda. She said how they dated for a few months and she was actually the first real thing ally had with someone. Stevie got annoyed thinking about how Amanda might affect their relationship.

The text read hi ally.. Long time no talk. I was wondering if you'd be free for coffee? - Amanda this text might seem innocent but Stevie had deep trust issues. It all stemmed back to her childhood. But that was a story for another time.

Ally looked over at Stevie and wondered why she seemed pissed off. Stevie didn't mean to seem pissed off but she just was. Ally frowned and moved closer to Stevie. Ally put her hand on Stevie's thigh. This made Stevie smile without any hesitation. She moved to her girlfriends ear.

"Baby are you okay?" Ally asked Stevie softly in her ear. And Stevie just smiled with a closed mouth and passed ally's phone to her. Ally looked at the text and she just shook her head as she put it away. She turned in the car as much as she could and she looked at Stevie and watched her expressions.

"Talk to me?" Ally said. It wasn't a question. It was more of a statement. Stevie just looked at ally with a blank expression. Ally could tell that Stevie was worried. She saw worry all over Stevie's face. She leaned towards Stevie and she just kissed her rose red cheeks softly. she pulled away and she held Stevie's face in her hands.

"We'll talk when we get home? But I will tell you right now that you don't have to worry about anything. You know you're my world and nothing could come between us. Especially another girl." As ally reassured Stevie, Stevie began to feel more confident and comfortable in their relationship and about how she felt towards the whole Amanda thing. Stevie nodded her head and sat back again. Ally mimicked her actions.

On the drive home the two girls just sat thinking about everything. It was clear that they were now both worried about what Amanda would do. But ally knew nothing would change her feelings for Stevie. But she felt horrible because she knew that Stevie felt slightly uneasy and maybe threatened by Amanda.

Maybe the best thing to do was to talk about it and to have coffee with Amanda. But ally wanted Stevie to go with so that she could be put at ease about the whole situation. But the problem was that ally wasn't sure how Stevie would feel about meeting Amanda.

Ally turned to Stevie and she smiled. "We're gonna have coffee with Amanda. You and I okay? I promise it'll be good and you'll see how much you mean to me because you're the only person I ever want to impress. I love you Stevie and I want you included in everything I do. So I'll arrange a time and date."

Ally didn't really give Stevie time to say yes or no. She just gave Stevie a SOFY but passionate kiss. She had no idea how the coffee 'date' would go but all she knew was that as long as she had Stevie nothing could be awkward or bad.

***
Authors note

Hi guys!!! I'm so sorry it's so late and this one is short but I hope you guys are still reading. I appreciate every single comment and vote. I love you all. Thanks again and I'll be updating soon.

- Ty 😊