Theme Park Day.

Ally and Stevie decided to walk around while they waited for Jelly and Day, they were walking towards the theme park when Stevie stopped ally and held her hand, ally looked up at her, she wasn't sure why Stevie stopped her.

"What's wrong?" Ally asked and Stevie just smiled and held ally's waist,

"You're so pretty" Stevie said in an innocent tone, ally smiled, she loved how Stevie was such a dork at times and how she just randomly told her she looked good. Ally just smiled as she blushed, she grabbed her hand tighter and she leaned in and kissed Stevie softly,

"You are too you dork," ally said and they smiled at one another. "I think we should go in so long, we can get their tickets for them? I'll text them." Ally said as she took her phone out, she texted Daylynn.

Hey, it's ally, were gonna get your tix and we'll see you inside.

She just texted back saying it's okay. So Stevie and ally went into the line to get the tickets, as they were standing Stevie saw her cousin. She waved at her and Stevie turned to ally,

"It's my cousin, her name is Sharon" that's all Stevie said. Ally just nodded as she saw the red head girl walk towards them. She was beautiful and tall with a stunning figure. She was walking with a brunette girl that was shorter than her. She looked similar to Lucy Hale, they were holding hands so obviously they were a couple.

"Stevie hi!" Sharon said as she approached Stevie and ally, Stevie hugged her and ally smiled as she held Stevie's waist, Sharon's 'friend' looked ally up and down, so ally put her hand out,

"Hi, I'm ally." Ally said as she just laughed nervously. Ally was actually a really nervous person and possibly reserved. When she was with people that she knows she's a lot more open and relaxed.

They all made small talk and it turned out that Sharon and Sam (her girlfriend) have been dating for about three months and Stevie had never actually met her before so it was weird at first. Stevie's cousin obviously didn't care to even ask why they weren't in school, they just ignored that topic completely.

"Okay, bye cuz, tell your mom I say hi and sam it was good to meet you," Stevie hugged them both as did ally. The girls just laughed when they left, "she's weird right? Or was it just me?" Stevie continued saying causing ally to laugh loudly.

"I'm hungry, wanna get something?" Ally suggested, "but maybe we should want for jelly and day?" You could clearly tell that this day wasn't planned at all. Stevie and ally just walked around for a bit until they heard ally's phone ringing,

"Babe" Stevie said and she reached into ally's pocket to get her phone. Ally thought it was extremely sexy when Stevie stuck her hand in her pocket. Stevie answered Ally's phone for her. "hi guys, yeah.. Yeah.. We're at the big wheel.. Okay.. Cool.. Byeeeee" Stevie hung up and ally just smirked, Stevie smacked her girlfriend playfully, "what?" She said and ally just smirked again and leaned in to kiss Stevie's neck.

Stevie grabbed ahold of ally's sides, she smiled as ally was nibbling at her neck, she loved neck kisses. It got kinda heated and even though they were in public - they didn't really care. They just enjoyed one another's company.

"Get a bedroom." They heard Jelly's voice and they pulled away from one another, all four of the girls just laughed and greeted one another hello.

"Maybe we should get a bedroom babe" Day said, Stevie immediately realized that day was a very sexual person and she thought it was amazing because they were so real and authentic. After a lot of rides and a lot of fun, the girls went to the one ride called the U.F.O, there were different carts on railways and two people were able to sit next to one another.

Stevie obviously sat next to Ally and Jelly sat next to Day. The ride had a countdown and when it got to 10 it would begin. As they got strapped in Stevie looked over at ally and things began to register In her mind. She thought about how beautiful ally is, inside and out. She loved the human being that ally was and she loved being able to do things with ally.

As she looked over at her girlfriend she smiled at herself, ally was too busy checking the safety of this ride, she was slightly paranoid about it. Stevie stared at ally for a few seconds and the countdown started, when it started Stevie tapped ally's thigh, ally looked over

"At 10 I need to tell you something in your ear okay?" She kissed ally's neck and under her ear, and smiled, "this ear, okay?" Is all Stevie said and ally just agreed, Stevie was smiling and she put her head into ally's neck so that when this countdown got to 10 she could tell ally the one thing she's been wanting to tell her for the past two weeks or so. She wanted to tell her that she loves her.

"4, 5, 6" the person operating the ride began counting and Stevie smiled, ally looked over and for what felt like a lifetime Stevie and ally were glaring into one another's eyes, just that look told ally what Stevie was going to say and ally definitely was returning how Stevie felt. "7, 8, 9" the worker continued and the girls were still looking into one another's eyes, at 8, ally held onto Stevie's face and kissed her lips,

"I love you, too" is all ally said and Stevie was surprised, she didn't know how to react and she didn't know how ally knew that that's what she was going to say. "10!!!" And the ride had begun. Throughout the ride Stevie was smiling like a freak and so was ally, when they got off Stevie was determined to say the actual words to ally. The ride came to a stop and they all got out, holding onto one another. Jelly and Day were talking and they were both smiling, they're such a great couple Stevie thought to herself.

She grabbed ally's hand once again and they went to a secluded section where there was a side shop that sold drinks and snacks, Stevie held onto her girlfriends face and they smiled at one another, ally held Stevie's waist.

"I love you, Ally." Stevie said and the two girls smiled at one another. Ally leaned in and kissed Stevie, the kiss was soft and sweet, first slow and then more passionate. It really spoke more than words. Stevie felt the love that ally was releasing through the kiss. Jelly and Day walked over and aw'd the visual. Both Stevie and ally blushed.

"Okay okay, let's get outta here" jelly said. Stevie and ally decided that today was a really great day. They loved jelly and day and they loved one another. And that made them equally happy.

***
Authors note

Hi! I'm so sorry this took forever but I was drained from exams. Hahaha but I hope everyone is good and I hope you all had a great week. Im sorry if this chapter is shitty. I'm trying to get back into the story and just writing in general so I hope you all kinda enjoyed it. I love you all and thank you so much for all of the good luck messages, it means a lot to me!! Thank you for being patient and I will update more frequently now that I am on holiday 😊 have a great day/night.

Don't be shy to vote, comment and share! Love you all 😊

- Ty😊