Will You Be My Date?

Stevie and ally went back to ally's house because her mom was a lot more relaxed than Stevie's mom and they wanted some more alone time. Ally wanted to ask Stevie to be her graduation date because they were due to graduate from high school in two weeks. She wasn't sure if Stevie would accept because Stevie hated those kinds of things and occasions.

"Isn't your mom home?" Stevie asked ally as they walked up to the front door. Ally had remembered that her mom was staying home for the day because she wanted to work from home. So ally just smirked as she pulled Stevie's hand while telling her to be quiet. They stealth-fully walked towards the sliding door that led into ally's bedroom, ally kept a spare key for it under her cats are life rug.

"Are you sure?" Stevie asked as ally slowly and quietly opened the sliding door and ally just out her pointer finger over Stevie's soft lips telling her to shush. Ally crept in first and then she held her hand out for Stevie to take. Stevie took it and the two girls were now in the room. Ally took her phone out from her pocket and texted her mom,

Hi mom, how is work going?

Ally texted that because she knew that her mom would say whether she'd go out for lunch or stay home. Her phone vibrated and Stevie gasped quietly and ally giggled at Stevie's cuteness.

Hi dear, it's fine. I'm going out to get some Taco Bell. Wait.. Alison, Why are you on your phone?

Ally just put her phone away because she got what she needed to hear. Ally walked towards Stevie and held her midriff. "She'll be gone soon and then we can just hand out" ally whispered into Stevie's ear causing her to shiver and to grab onto ally's neck, she leaned in and kissed ally's lips passionately, with need and desire. Ally smirked into the kiss and they fumbled backward into ally's dressing table which made a rattling noise.

They heard footsteps so Stevie grabbed ally's hand and they went and climbed into ally's closet. The two girls were inseparably close and their boobs were against one another which made Stevie feel all tingly. She bit her lip and watched ally's face which was now expressing fear. She obviously didn't want her mom to find them because that would be shitty purely because ally's mom hates it if ally skips school.

Her mom walked around the room and after a few seconds ally felt a hand on her stomach. Her bare stomach was being tickled by Stevie. She looked up at Stevie slightly and kissed her chin and down her jawline silently. That was one of Stevie's turn on's for sure. It was sexy and appealing to her. And having ally do it to her in a squished closet was even sexier.

"Weird" ally's mom mumbled to herself as she left the room. Stevie wanted to go out of the closet but ally stopped her,

"Wait, not yet, wait for her to leave for sure." Ally said as she nibbled on Stevie's lower lip. Yet again another turn on of Stevie's. Perhaps Stevie was just really horny. Or perhaps Stevie just wanted to make out with her beautiful, sexy and really attractive girlfriend. Ally pulled Stevie against the rack of hanging clothing, Stevie wrapped her whole arm around ally's neck causing them to be even closer. There was no gap whatsoever between them and they loved it.

Once they knew that ally's mom had left to get lunch, Stevie grabbed behind ally and held her butt and she reached her hand over to the door knob and she pushed it open while pushing ally with her. They landed on ally's bed, Stevie was on top. They pulled away and smiled at one another while ally moved a piece of hair from Stevie's face.

Stevie loves these small and simple gestures ally does, it makes her feel happy and wanted; needed. Stevie leaned down and kissed ally once again, this time kissing her lower lip only, she pulled back and then leaned in and when ally wanted to capture her lips in a kiss she lulled back and then quickly kissed ally. It was incredibly sexy and sneaky. It made ally smirk as she grabbed Stevie's butt and flipped them over.

"Oh god" Stevie moaned ever so silently. Ally giggled and smirked at the same time. She pushed her hands into Stevie's shirt so that she could feel Stevie's bare skin. She moved her hands up to where her boobs were. She cupped them and then when she began massaging Stevie's breast a little she felt Stevie's body move a little so she just stopped moving her hands and looked down at Stevie.

"Are you.. Okay?" Ally asked. She was afraid that she was moving to fast for Stevie and she really didn't want to fuck this up. Stevie just smiled and she nodded her head,

"Yes, I'm sorry, it's just." Stevie looked at ally's face, she blushed so ally caressed her girlfriends beautiful face. Stevie continued, "I'm on my period.." And they were both quiet and ally smiled feeling sort of relieved. She leaned down and pecked Stevie about four times.

"It's okay baby.. I uhm I wasn't ready to go that far anyway and we can still make out right?" Ally said as a smirk formed on her lips. She saw Stevie smile and nod her head yes so she kissed her once again. After a few seconds or so ally looked at Stevie and smiled, Stevie wondered why ally was looking at her the way she was. So she held ally's hips,

"Stevie?" Ally asked, Stevie just nodded her head, ally smiled and took in a breath. "Will you be my date to our graduation?" As soon as ally asked Stevie that Stevie smiled her beautiful Colgate smile. She leaned up as she grabbed ally's neck and she kissed her lips deeply. And I'm between the long pecks she mumbled yes yes yes numerous times. They were tired so Stevie made ally lay next to her and she tickled Ally's sides up and down slowly.

"By the way, about the graduation.." Stevie began and ally's heart sunk for a moment and she just listened intently, "I thought you'd never ask, Hills" ally sighed with relief as she pecked Stevie one last time and she got up from the bed, she fixed her clothes and she looked back at Stevie on her. bed,

"You look good on my bed." She said as she leaned down and kissed Stevie's forehead (yet another thing Stevie loved ally doing) and then she winked, "and you're a fucking incredible kisser." She bit her lip as Stevie's face slightly turned a light shade of red. "want something to drink? Or do you what me to take you home?" Ally smiled,

"Can you take me home please? I think I need a cold shower" is all Stevie replied smiling to herself.

***

Authors note

Hi!! 😊 I hope you guys enjoyed this. I'm sorry I'm late again on replying butttttt I promise I'll get back into it. I literally come up with ideas as I begin a chapter so I just need time to think about what'll happen. Hahahaha. But I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!! 😊 Thank you guys for commenting and voting. It means the world to me. I love you guys!! 😘😊

Also;
Don't be shy to vote, comment and share 😊
Twitter - lovatofthills 😊

Thank you guys!!!!

- Ty 😊