It's Not Always Going To Be Easy.

A few days had gone past and all Stevie could think about was how she needed to confront her dad about Clay. When Stevie asked Ally about what she should do, Ally said she should let it be and not confront her dad. But Stevie disagreed and it's been quite awkward between Stevie and ally due to their different opinions on the matter.

Stevie walked past the kitchen where Ally was busy making a cup of coffee for herself. Stevie ignored Ally as she just walked to the fridge to get a snack. "Are we really not talking?" Ally said, Stevie could tell that she was a little annoyed but also worried at the same time. Stevie just inhaled slowly, she didn't want to say the wrong things.

"I just need to think about what I need to do." Is all Stevie said to Ally. Stevie could feel Ally's frustration.

"Why can't you just let it go Stevie? It's not that big a deal. Your brother will get over it, and he'll be okay. He can fend for himself, you know." Ally said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I thought you were always here for me?" Stevie retaliated. Ally took in a deep breath.

"I didn't say I wasn't there for you. I'm just confused. Why are you so focused on having it out with your dad? He doesn't even deserve to have you in his life Stevie.." Ally trailed off. There was silence.

Stevie was over having this conversation. She saw Ally leave the room and she went to the room they shared. Stevie decided to stay in the tv room to watch the new series of Orange Is The New Black.

The next morning, Stevie woke up to find herself on the couch, she heard the sound of a blender mixing up a bunch of fruits and some liquids. She sat up and rubbed her eyes a few time as she yawned quite loudly as she always does. She stood up to go to their room. She walked in to see Ally standing half naked, in her black bra and her white knickers.

She slightly giggled at how Ally never matched her underwear. Ally heard her girlfriend giggling as she turned around. "Good morning.." Ally said, she sounded tired. "How'd you sleep?" Ally continued as she studied her girlfriends face. Stevie's slight smile turned into a genuine one. Stevie was over fighting with Ally. Not that they were fighting but she knew there was some friction because of their different feelings on the whole Clay situation.

Stevie walked towards Ally. She wrapped her arms around Ally's waist and she nudged her face into Ally's neck. "I'm sorry.." Stevie whispered. She felt Ally squeeze her shoulders while they hugged. When they were done embracing one another, Ally opened her mouth to speak,

"No baby, I'm sorry. I know he's your dad and I know Clay means a lot to you. I want you to be happy and I want you to know that I'm here to support you. If you want me with you when you talk to your dad, ill gladly be there. For you." Ally said, Stevie just looked at her with wide eyes. She didn't think they would get over their bickering so quickly.

"I love you. Please come with me?" Is all Stevie said. Ally nodded her head and smiled warmly while she tickled Stevie's shoulders.

"It's not always going to be easy but as long as we communicate and try and work through things, we'll be able to deal with whatever this fucked up world decides to throw our way. I love you too by the way." As Ally said that, Stevie moved her hands up Ally's lower back and to her bra. She unclasped it and she pretended to gasp in shock.

"Oops.. my bad.." Stevie said while she smirked and looked at Ally seductively. They fell onto the bed, Stevie on top of Ally. Both of them kissing each other as if it were the end of the world. Ally still very much half naked.