Just A Normal School Day.. Not.

When Stevie got to school the next day she walked to her locker and she got her English text book out. She felt someone's arms around her waist. She knew it was ally so she turned around. The two girls smiled at one another.

"Hi Stevie" ally said as she smiled, she pulled back though because she wasn't sure if Stevie wanted people to know about them. Honestly Ally didn't even know herself. She just shook it out of her thought and she hugged Stevie. She smelt her scent in. It was a wonderful apple and cherry mixture. It drove her insane. So They walked to class together.

They had a few minutes before the class started and they were all just having small talk with some friends. Stevie's phone went off and it was a text a text from her mom. She sighed as she read it,

Why can't you just be a normal simple teenager? If you were more put together, maybe your dad and I would be okay.

Ally could see what the text said and she just took ahold of Stevies phone when she saw that ally was fighting back the urge to cry. She grabbed her girlfriends hand. Ally led them to the girls bathroom nearby. They were standing by the basins but people walked in so stevie sighed and pulled ally into a stall. So there they were stood, in the stall looking at one another.

"Want to talk about it?" Is all ally said, Stevie sniffed, she was looking down at her feet, she always did that when she was upset or she didn't know what to say. Ally knew this so she just stood patiently, she didn't want to force anything on Stevie. She wanted her to talk to her only if she wanted to. Stevie looked up into Ally's eyes, ally could immediately see that Stevie was thinking about a lot of things, Stevie held ally's hands.

"I don't know how to deal with her anymore. Shes just been almost impossible. She yells at me for anything, she compares me to anything almost everyday. And i am pretty sure her and my dad's issues are because of me. Maybe him and her and having drama because he wants to have a better daughter. Maybe we just aren't good enough for him," Stevie took a breathe in and she let go of ally's hands and she covered her face.

"Baby.." Ally started but Stevie interrupted,

"It's okay, I'm fine. I just I don't know ally, they're just so annoying and frustrating and I just feel like I'll never be enough for them" Ally steeped closer to Stevie. Stevie smiled slightly because she felt Allys comfort.

"Okay, I get that," ally spoke softly, "but.. Maybe it's because your mom is hurt and so is your dad and they're just taking it out on you.. Which they shouldn't do.. But I, I don't know, I wish I could make this easier for you, I really do but it's just a temporary thing and it's going to be okay. I'm sure they'll work it out and he'll work better hours at work and then they'll apologize because they'll realize how much they're hurting you" ally pecked Stevie's lips, "I'm here though okay? Like in the mean time." Stevie smiled when ally said that to her.

She always felt so happy with ally. Her parents just annoyed her and they didn't realize how much they're damaging her. She looked up at ally, as she entwined her fingers behind her soft and sexy neck, they smiled,

"thank you for everything. You aren't just the best girlfriend but you're also my best friend" Ally and Stevie both smiled when Stevie said that. Although Stevie was smiling, ally could still see that Stevie still wasn't one hundred percent okay. She didn't want that so she looked at her phone and checked the time. They had already missed ten minutes of the first lesson. Ally smirked,

"Why don't we just ditch today?" She said with an evil grin on her face, Stevie looked up in shock, "don't worry, I'm sure no one even knows we were here. Plus we both need it and Our friends would cover for us and none of the teachers have seen us.." Ally drifted off and looked at Stevie waiting for a response, Stevie slowly smirked too and she nodded her head yes. They shared a kiss as they giggled,

"Okay, boebi let's get going" ally said as she grabbed hold of Stevies hand and they went to the back entrance of the school. At their school people didn't really give a shit. So they could just leave and say they had to go get something from home and they'd let them go. So that did exactly that. Stevie stopped ally.

"Wait, how are we getting anywhere without a car?" Stevie asked as she laughed a little, Stevie thought for a moment and then smirked again,

"The bus, we can go to that little theme park thing on 8th avenue, they have some roller coasters?" Ally suggested and Stevie thought about it and then agreed, she loved how ally always helped her forget about things that would upset her. She just smiled whenever she was around ally and she loved that feeling. Ally Hills made her beyond happy.

They walked to the bus stop that was a few blocks away from the school, they sat there and waited for the bus to come along. When it did they hopped on and Ally paid for the bus fair. They walked all the way to the back of the bus and they sat In the corner. When they sat down ally pulled her iPod out, she smiled and offered one of the earbuds to Stevie.

"What do you wanna listen to?" Stevie asked when she placed the earbud in her right ear and ally placed hers in her left ear. Ally just grinned like a dork. She played 'new Americana' by Halsey. She really liked that song recently. They both smiled when they heard the lyrics. Halsey was such an amazing artist and ally loved her lyrics and th beats to her songs.

Stevie rested her head on Ally's shoulder, they were so comfortable and they loved being able to be themselves with one another and with no distractions. Ally felt a tap on her shoulder, it was Angelica (jelly) - the girl she met at Starbucks a few days ago. Ally and Stevie smiled politely and pulled their earbuds out.

"Jelly! Hi, how are you?" Ally said as she smiled and after that she continued, "this is my girlfriend Stevie Boebi. Stevie meet Angelica. Jelly meet Stevie. I met her and her fiancé at Starbucks when I had coffee with Natasha." Stevie shook Jelly's hand,

"It's so nice to meet you, ally told me all about you, congrats on the engagement by the way," Stevie said making some small talk,

"Thank you! So why aren't you guys in school?" Jelly asked as she looked between Stevie and ally, ally looked at Stevie waiting for her to answer,

"Things are going down at home and I just wanted to escape and ally knew that somehow.. so we ditched.. Don't tell anyone okay?" Stevie said and they all laughed,

"I won't tell anyone, i promise! Where are you two going anyway?" Jelly asked,

"We were thinking of going to that theme park on avenue 8th, have you been?" Ally asked smiling and she held onto Stevie's hand proudly,

"I have! Daylynn and I went there a few years ago. I can actually ask her if she knows how much it costs to get in?" Jelly offered, she was so sweet and genuine and she always wanted to help people. Stevie and ally said thank you in unison, after jelly texted Day Stevie smiled as she made an offer to jelly,

"Are you doing anything today? If you aren't you and Daylynn should seriously come with us? We can get to know one another more?" When Stevie offered ally smiled immediately. If Stevie didn't offer ally definitely would have. Jelly smiled widely. She has a beautiful smile, ally thought to herself.

"Thank you so much! Y'all are so cute! Let me ask Day and I'm sure she'll be down for it. We have some errands to run but we can meet you there in like two hours or so?" Angelica said, she seemed excited. As were Stevie and ally.

"No problem, I can't wait!" Ally said smiling and they all went back to doing their own thing. The girls couldn't wait to have fun today with the beautiful couple, jelly and day.

***

Authors note 😊

Hello!!! I'm sorry it's a later update than usual but like I said, I'm busy studying for my final exams that I start on Monday, so I doubt I can update very much in the next two weeks or so but I promise I'll try my best!!! 😊 I hope you all have a great weekend and I love you all so much!!! You guys are incredible!!! I appreciate you all. 😊

Don't be shy to comment, share and vote 😊

- Ty 😊