That Was Amazing.

As ally began taking her shirt off Stevie just stared at her in amazement. She couldn't believe that they were finally going to make love. They were going to have sex. One lays shirt was odd, Stevie reached to touch her waist and her skin. She smiled at herself and then at ally. Ally of course smiled back.

Ally kissed Stevie over and over and over again. Stevie wanted ally so badly. So she moved her hand and she began rubbing ally's clit through her pants. Ally smirked and moaned a little. This encouraged Stevie so she continued. She wanted to tease ally. After a little while Stevie and ally continued kissing and Stevie's hands were wandering. Ally pulled back a little,

"I want you, Stevie Boebi." Is all ally said. That's all Stevie needed to hear. She felt compelled as she flipped ally over so that she was now on top. Stevie continued to kiss Ally as she heard soft throaty moans escape from Ally's throat. It was incredibly sexy for Stevie to hear that.

Stevie touched Ally's clit and made sure that she felt good. She held onto Ally tightly as their bodies rocked against each other's. They both rocked with one another and their breathing was speeding up. Stevie stopped quickly and smirked as she thought about what she brought with on the trip.

She kissed Ally softly once more, and she was doubting her idea. She didn't want to use a toy for their first time. She shook the thought of a strap on out of her mind. She continued to kiss ally passionately and deeply. She traced ally's entrance as she was now teasing her. She looked into ally's eyes as she smiled.

"You ready?" She asked, Stevie never wanted ally to feel bad or uncomfortable. So she made sure it was a loving moment. Ally nodded her head while she bit her bottom lip. Stevie smiled and smirked at the same time. So Stevie slowly glided her middle finger into ally's wet entrance. Ally let out a throaty moan as Stevie's finger moved deeper inside her. Ally's back arched and Stevie moaned because it was so sexy for her to see ally reacting like that because she was touching her. Her finger was in her. It felt so great.

Stevie kept her rhythm going as she continued to kiss ally softly and passionately. She kissed ally's boobs and her collarbones. She moved her way down to ally's stomach while her finger was still moving in and out of ally. She moved back to ally's face. She felt ally's walls clench around her finger. She moved faster and harder as they kissed. Stevie pulled back so that she could look into ally's beautiful eyes. They were staring into one another's eyes.

"I'm close Stevie.." Ally whispered as her body began shaking. Stevie smirked and she kept her pace going inside ally. Ally clenched tightly as she felt herself close to coming. Ally gripped onto Stevie and she pulled her close, "I'm going to.." She began but her voice broke, her mouth dry.

"Let it go. Come for me baby." Stevie stated. As soon as Stevie said that, ally came harder than she has ever come before. She breathed out as Stevie kissed her once again. Ally rode out her orgasm as they kissed one another repeatedly. Stevie collapsed on ally's body. They smiled simultaneously, Stevie took in a deep breath,

"That. Was. Amazing." Is all she said and ally nodded in agreement, once their breathing slowed down ally smirked and flipped them over so that she was now on top. She planned on making Stevie feel amazing and she wanted to express how much Stevie meant to her.

And that she did.

*the next morning*

Ally woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside, she heard a few voices but they were in the distance. She ignored it as soon as she felt a small figure move in her arms. She looked down and she saw how Stevie's leg was over her waist. She smiled. She was entangled with her beautiful girlfriend. She thought back to the events of that previous night. She bit her lip as she looked at her phone for the time. It was 7:56am. She smiled widely because she knew that they only had to be up at 8:45am.

She moved her head down so that she could kiss Stevie's forehead. She smiled against her skin. Stevie's eyes slowly fluttered open. As Stevie looked up she saw ally smiling from ear to ear.

"And what would you be smiling so brightly about? Hmmm?" Stevie said teasingly, ally just shook her head as she giggled. She kissed Stevie again. Ally sat up and rubbed her eyes. She realized that she had no shirt on. So her boobs were very visible.

She stayed sitting and Stevie took advantage of that as she leaned forward and she kissed from ally's lower back all the way up her spine and to behind her neck. Ally turned and held Stevie's neck firmly as they kissed. They heard footsteps. Its probably Danny ally thought to herself. She groaned and she threw her shirt on. She heard Stevie sigh as if she was upset that she had covered herself again. It made ally smile.

At this point ally was surprised her face was still together properly because she had been smiling so much the past few days. Danny was indeed there to wake them up. So the girls got up, put some clothes on and they made their way to the circular structured place they had breakfast at, they walked slowly, hand in hand. Both of them smiling.

***
Authors note.

Hi hi 😊 I am so sorry it took so long to update but here it is!!!! I hope its good and that you enjoy it. Please lemme know what you guys want to happen next. And again - I appreciate you all so much. And recently there has been someone that has voted and commented on every chapter. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope you're all doing well. And I promise ill update more frequently. I love you all.

- Ty 😊