This Wasn't A Good Idea.

*PICTURE FROM LEFT TO RIGHT --> STEVIE, ALI AND ALLY*

***

Once Stevie and Ally had got to the party, ally couldn't help but wonder how the night would be. Ally found a parking and her and Stevie got out of the car, both of them walking up to the house. They were greeted by a tall lanky guy.

"Hi ladies, your entrance fee?" He asked and ally and Stevie looked at one another, unaware of the 'fee'. Ally's face turned into confusion.

"What fee? Dude, no one told me about a fee." Ally said and Stevie smiled at how Ally was standing up for herself. The guy smirked and moved towards Stevie,

"Well that could be arranged.." He said as he moved his hand to Stevie's hips but ally noticed and she slapped his hand away,

"Yeah. No." Ally said firmly, the tall blonde haired guy just looked at them shaking his head,

"So you're together?" He said with a snarl. Stevie was about to say no but ally interrupted,

"Yeah so just let us in." She said as she held Stevie around her waist, the guy just stepped aside and rolled his eyes, and the two girls entered. ally let to of Stevie.

"What a douche" ally said under her breathe. Stevie smiled and nodded, saying thank you to ally. Ally left and got some drinks and Stevie found a group of people she knew from chemistry class.

"Yeah and then he just ignored me completely." Stevie heard their conversation and fell into the group,

"Hi guys" Stevie said smiling and they all greeted her one by one,

"Stevie! Hi!" Said a short stubby but really pretty red haired girl named Amanda.

"Hi." Said a blonde bimbo named Ashleigh,

"Steveeeeeee heyyyyy" she heard her best friends voice.

"Ali!!!! What're you doing here? I didn't know you were coming?" Stevie asked her nest friend, wondering why Ali didn't mention it to her before.

"I didn't think your parents would let you come, I'm sorry.." Ali said apologetically.

"It's fine. How was your afternoon?" Stevie asked Ali, as they found a couch and sat down with a bunch of people who were smoking bubbly bubbly (an; hookah?).

As ally had got some drinks she walked around the huge house and she saw Danny, one of the guys that she's known for a few years, she considered him to be her best friend. He had always been there for her and he's a great guy in general. she went up to him and gave him a hug,

"Alz! Hey, which girl did you bring with you tonight?" Danny asked ally smirking, ally blushed brightly and looked around but then just focused on Danny and what he had to say. She missed him, the last time she saw him was when it was his moms birthday about 2 months ago, he was two years older than ally. He was here with his stunning girlfriend, Juliette.

"Dan, chill, I brought that girl stevie Boebi but we're just friends, she's really chill." Ally replied and just carried on enjoying her drink. Danny and Ally spent most of the night just talking and drinking. Stevie eventually found ally throughout the night and she walked up to her. She also greeted Danny and Juliette but they eventually went off and socialized with other people.

"Hey, are you having a good time?" Ally asked Stevie as she saw her approaching. Stevie shrugged her shoulders smiling,

"Yeah it's great, but why don't we play some drinking games?" Stevie suggested,

"Wow Boebi. I didn't expect you to like drinking games. Let's do it." Ally responded, finding Danny to ask him to gather people around to play a game of never have I ever. There were now about seven people who were sitting in a circle, they were all up for playing the game. Ally was next to Amanda and Ashleigh and Stevie was next to Ashleigh and Ali. Danny and his friend Matt were sitting next to one another. Juliette didn't really want to play so she was talking to her friends.

"Okay I'll start.. Never have I ever kissed a guy." Danny began, Ally, Ali, Stevie, Ashleigh and Amanda all drank from their drink as all of them had obviously kissed a guy before.

"Never have I ever given a guy a handjob" Matt said. No one drank to that except Ashleigh.

"Never gave I ever had or fantasized of having a threesome." Amanda said and Matt and Ashleigh drank and the rest just sat there. When it got to Stevie, she was contemplating on whether she should still keep it sexual or go into something deeper. She decided option two.

"Uh, never have I ever cheated on someone." Stevie said as she looked at everyone in the circle. She saw Matt and Amanda lift their bottles and they took a swig. Everyone giggled and then looked at Ashleigh who was next up.

"Oh my god there isn't much i haven't done but.. Never have I ever told someone I love them and meant it." She said looking around at everyone. Ally and Ali took a sip each. Stevie noticed this and she began to wonder who ally was once in love with. She ali was in love with her previous boyfriend. But ally was a mystery.

The group of friends played the game for a while until everyone was bored, ally, Ali and Stevie decided to go to the front porch where the pool was and where the snacks were,

"I, am so hungry, gosh" Ali said as the girls giggled. When they got outside Ali went straight for the mini rolls on the table outside. Ally and Stevie were sitting but the steps in front of the house just talking about random things. Ally could tell that Stevie was lost in thought. She lightly tapped Stevie's knee.

"Are you okay?" Ally asked Stevie and Stevie just smiled and nodded. Ally knew she was lying but she decided to drop it because she didn't want to be pushy.

"I'm okay I guess I'm just tired fr-" Stevie began speaking but people in the background started yelling and they were cussing and screaming violently, the girls turned around and they saw Ashleigh and Amanda fighting with one another, Stevie and Ally hopped up and looked at the girls,

"You're a fucking whore, Amanda" Ashleigh spat at Amanda getting closer to her.

"Me? I'm not the one that slept with another girls boyfriend!" Amanda snapped and then stormed out and began walking towards ally. "Why did you invite me to this ally! I told you it wouldn't be a good idea." She began yelling at ally, Stevie smelt the stench of alcohol strongly on Amanda and just pulled ally's arm firmly and ran back inside, she could see that ally was slightly upset.

Ally knows that Amanda and Ashleigh have a bad track record but she was hoping that because it was a new chapter in their lives that they could just out their childishness aside. Clearly not. And now ally was in the middle of it all. Great ally thought.

"Hey, don't let that upset you, she's clearly wasted and she's just pissed at Ashleigh.." Stevie said to ally to try and make her feel better, ally smiled slightly,

"Yeah. Thanks Stevie.." Ally said and then took a deep breath in and slowly released it. "She's kinda right though, she said Ashleigh would cause shit and I just ignored it, so I could have prevented that" Ally said as she looked around, looking at some people hanging around playing video games and listening to music. Stevie rubbed her chin in thought.

"Is there a park or something around here where we can go for a walk?" Stevie asked ally, ally shrugged,

"I guess. Why?" Stevie didn't reply to ally's question but instead she just grabbed her hand and walked out of the house until they were walking on the curb.

"Let's just escape for a few minutes," Stevie said smiling. And they began walking.