I'm Always Here For You.

Stevie was fuming from anger. As she was looking at her younger brother who was badly hurt and bruised, she felt the anger rise within her. She texted Ally.

Babe.. I need to see my dad. He will not fucking get away with this. Ill see you later. I love you..

She sent the text as she began to stand. She kissed Clay's forehead as she walked out, to go to her car. She felt the blistering cold air hit her face as she walked. She took a deep, sharp breath in as she just carried on walking.

Stevie drove as fast as she can. She thought back to when her and Clay were kids. They had never been extremely close as children but it was because Stevie was dealing with her own things and she had a lot going on in her own life and mind.

Clay was very focused on school and on sports when they were younger and so he was preoccupied as well. But they always had an understanding. That understanding was that they would always be there for one another.

Stevie was still driving to where she knew her dad would be. At his home a little more into the town. As she drove, she heard her phone ring. Without looking at it, she answered and as she guessed, it was Ally.

"Stevie.. are you okay??" Ally said. Stevie took in a deep breath. She slowly exhaled as she responded,

"Yeah.. I'm gonna kill this bastard though" Stevie said as she gripped harder on the steering wheel. Ally sounded as if she was putting something down, as if all her undivided attention was on Stevie.

"Just breathe.. come home. We can talk about this. He doesn't even deserve this attention. Clay will be okay.." as Ally was talking to Stevie, all she could think about was her little brother and how he was in so much pain. Ally kept talking. "Clay is a big boy.. he will be okay. He's a fighter. Baby.. Stevie.. please just come home." Is all Ally said.

Stevie began crying a little bit. She pulled over and turned around after a few minutes of silence in the car. She told ally she loves her and said she was on her way. She drove home. Ally was right, Stevie thought to herself.

When Stevie got home, Ally was sitting on the couch, waiting for her. As soon as Ally saw her walk in the front door, she hopped up to embrace Stevie in a hug. They just hugged for about three minutes. This made Stevie feel content.

"Let's sit down." Ally commanded in a soft tone while she motioned toward the couch they shared. Stevie listened and they went to sit down beside one another. They just sat there, looking at one another. Stevie seemed as though she was in deep thought.

"Wanna talk about it? Or nah?" is all Ally said. She knew that if Stevie wanted to talk, she would. Stevie smiled as if to say thank you without saying thank you in words. Stevie held ally's face softly and she leaned in slowly to give her a soft, loving kiss of appreciation. They lied down next to one another on the couch and cuddled.

"Wanna watch your fave babe?" Ally said. She was referring to the new animation, Moana. For some reason Stevie loved it. Maybe it had to do with the amazing soundtrack of the movie. She just loved it.

"God, I love you Ally Don Hills" is all Stevie said. They kissed for a while and watched the movie together. After a few minutes of cuddling and spontaneous kisses, ally smiled and kissed Stevie's forehead,

"I'm always here for you."

***

Hi everyone.

I am so sorry for the late update. It was holidays and all so I was quite busy and it took a while for me to come up with more to write about. Please tell me if you have any ideas of where you want the story to go. I'd appreciate that. Thank you to everyone who continues to vote and comment. I appreciate it a lot. I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays and if you don't celebrate Christmas and all that then I hope you had a safe December and all.

Much love,
- Ty 😊